1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My crazy mother!

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by jmsd, Jan 4, 2012.

1. sweetyk

sweetyk Gold IL'ite

Hi OP,

You are doing great by controlling your emotions. How ever, I though I will write my thoughts..

Dear understand one thing a women when frustrated shouts, that does not mean she is has less love. Many fathers are more lovable in the eyes of kids because,

1. Fathers don't take care of the child completely, thay play with child or take care for an hour or so. but mom does every thing right from baring the child in womb, bathing them, spending those sleepless nights for them, taking patience in feeding them and cleaning them with stools every thing. Apart from all these they cook, clean the house, work outside(opt) and even managing high drams from inlaws(most obvious)and all.

And its obvious to shout with all these hard work with out any appriciation from husband and children.

When a child sees her mom shouting and dad with sweet words, its very obvious for them to think MOM is bad, dad is good.

Yes DAD is sweet, so do MOM.

See inside into your mom, she loves you and thats the reason why she is peeping into your business, what benifit will she get if you are well setteled(absolutly nothing). MOM sees her child as a baby always, and advices them thinking that child should not go wrong and suffer.

3. Child care is no easy job, but your mom wants to help you in taking care of your kids, because she thinks that you will have more time for your self.

4. When your kid is left with her, he had physical hurt..she wanted to make sure nothing happened( 100%). She absolutly loves her grand children.

She is working restlessly..understand her and give her a break..take her on a holiday with absolutly no work or responsibility for her.

See how happy and peaceful she will be. Spend more time with her, take her for long walk and let her speak and vent out..

Mother is a lovely person whom we will never undersand as children until thay leave us for ever.. Love them when they are there physically.

Sweety

2. sweetyk

sweetyk Gold IL'ite

I can understand how hard you felt when tough words are used against a mother. I felt hard when I read the post here.

3. nelia

nelia New IL'ite

make sure your mom don't talk bad about you during your absence to your baby. she might say how irresponsible you are not taking care of the baby, not doing good this & that... that might really turn your world down when kids grow up. psychological impacts about you. if she is doing this already keep her away from your kids.

4. nelia

nelia New IL'ite

or leave the child in day care for 2 days and 3 days with mother... i know its easy for me to say. or just hold on yourself for couple more years or hire a help for your mom

5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

This was a dormant thread and it was quite sometime since the OP had posted here. If anyone had any suggestions to make to her about how to handle her relationship with her mom, it would have been much nicer than getting into a one on one with other members, which in any case would not be of any use to the OP.

For that reason, all posts starting with the post which started off the one on one have been deleted. Kindly refer to this thread before posting anything here.