1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Blog -53 (Under the skyroof , In the moonlight!)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Pragmatic, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Pragmatic

Pragmatic New IL'ite

My hubby's company organized an event where they invited all the associates for an open theater movie followed by the dinner over the weekend. I was pretty excited when I saw the invite is for family members as well. Saturday evening the entire office people n their respective families gathered in the campus ground. Stalls of nachos, cookies, coffee, cold-drink, popcorn & other snack counters were arranged around the ground. A big screen was setup & there was a kids corner with cotton candy/jumping bags /swings/balloons etc. It was a kind of mini-fair setup. :2thumbsup:

We were asked to grab a chair or sheet&pillow set & make ourselves comfortable on the green grass ground. There was a DJ who cheered up the crowd n gave the brief overview of the movie. 'Kung fu Panda' was the movie they played...God! This is one hilarious movie liked by all ages...from kids to grown ups everyone was overjoyed throughout the movie. The crowd was lively n the movie scenes got lot of cheers , applauds n hooting. It was a fun day for all of us ... After the show got over we all proceeded for the dinner. It was a great get together for employees and an amazing experience watching open theater movie followed by a nice dinner under the moonlight.. What a beautiful n enchanting experience it was!!

For me the best part was the outdoor movie on a 45-foot screen Under the sky-roof , In the moonlight! Cheers :cool2:

2. Meerasan78

Meerasan78 New IL'ite

hmm, that must be helluva company to organise outings in this recession.. neway good for you. enjoy

3. Pragmatic

Pragmatic New IL'ite

thx :) The experience was good, donno if it was cost effective for them or not ;)