1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My biggest nightmare

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by priyauc, Oct 25, 2007.

1. yenetishashi

yenetishashi Senior IL'ite

hi friends,
    iam sailing in the same boat.
    iam so scared of loosing my parents.As one of u l'lites said even i feel tensed up when we get mid nite calls or missed calls from india. i never attend directly those phone calls fearing of hearing something worst. they have done so much for us , we r there 2 brothers and myself inbetween,being only daughter they gave every a girl wants without asking for them.
    me and my mom were always like friends,every one used to ask whether we were sisters ....love u mom:kiss.
    when i got married and to my inlaws place from hyd to nellore for reception and then to honey moon,she got bedridden with vomitings,motions,she couldnt take anything and she had to take saline .
    same thing i was going through in maldives ,our honeymoon .even water coming out.i didnt tell my mom thinking she would be worried ,she didnt wanted me know about her ilness thinking that my mood will be spoilt.
    hey good news is that my parents coming to visit us tommoro afternoon for 3 months.iam extremely happy to serve them. i wish to do waht ever i can in these 3 months.GIRLS PLS ,IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS PLS DO TELL ME. i wish to njoy every moment with them.
    i thank very much to husband for giving me this oppurtunity to be with my parents in this way .
    bye,
    shashi

2. Prema_Rajesh

Prema_Rajesh New IL'ite

Hi friends,

We were born to die anyhow..... Death is like a robe that everyone has to wear...

This is the truth of life.... When you think about death it's not a great feeling :-(..
    People fight with each other for various reasons like property, money etc. not realizing that we have to leave everything back when we leave this world..

I personally feel that each one of us need to be cheerful and happy and take care of our parents' in-laws, kids, friends and spent quality time and enjoy every moment in life... LIFE IS LIKE AN ICE- CREAM... ENJOY IT BEFORE IT MELTS...

Keep smiling always!

Cheers,
    Prema

3. CharuKaur

CharuKaur Senior IL'ite

Hi dear

must say, you have been brave enough to even pen down this fear of yours as most of us just keep dreading it deep inside our hearts :-(
    i know men are stronger in dealing with such, while it is difficult for us ladies - who are already seperated from our God alike parents!

But we are still occupied with our own lives, kids etc... Imagine the plight of the parent who is left behind when the other one leaves.

Its a hard topic to discuss friends. May God bless them all!
    Amen

Charu..