1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

My 15kg Weight Loss Journey..dedicated Buddies Pls Join Me..lets Loose The Extra Flab

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by felonopsis, Jan 19, 2018.

1. roopa9

roopa9 Senior IL'ite

Yes, that must be the option. I am having two phulkas and salad for dinner daily. I get too much gap between my lunch and dinner. I will plan some healthy snacks in between. I will try to post my routine in the group.

In between, are Knorr soups fine? I dont think I will have much energy to prepare one after an hour of travel..

2. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Have the phulka @8 and the salad @9

Ready made soups are a BIG NO NO..

coffeecups likes this.
  3. Rakshini

Rakshini Silver IL'ite

Thank you.
    Breakfast- onion carrots dosai
    Mid morning - had Marie biscuits
    Lunch - fish gravy and rice
    Eve - coffee and Rusk
    Dinner -same as lunch
    Walking 45 min
    Had 3 lit water
    Had cucumber and carrots juice.
    As for as soups are concerned I think if you make homemade,it will be less in calories and filling
    I ll put moogdhal(or toor dhal or u r choice) and any Veg of your choice.i ll add which ever I ll use for that day poriyal (cabbage,carrots,beans,bottle guard cauliflower etc). I ll keep it in cooker for 2 whistle.hardly it takes 5 min for preparing if ur veg s ready.add salt,and pepper.it will be tasty and very healthy.
    I had this soup Alone for breakfast it's very filling believe me you won't feel hungry at
    All
    I am a busy month of newborn and a school goer but this takes less time.easy for working women.u can keep in fridge and heat and use in eve or next day also.try and let me know the feedback

Sandhya13 and coffeecups like this.
  4. roopa9

roopa9 Senior IL'ite

My dinner will be at around 9:45 :( I will have salad in the evening. I will check out for quick soups and try on weekends. Thank you for the ideas.

felonopsis likes this.
  5. roopa9

roopa9 Senior IL'ite

6. Vandhuamma

Vandhuamma Silver IL'ite

Good Job Ladies,

But completing dinner before 8 seems a huge challenge for me. Our dinner time is usually 9.00 and then after dinner the dishes and preparing for sleep takes around 1-1.5hrs.
    Thus sleeping time is between 10.30-10.45. Can never get over this, even if i try 200% :BangHead:

7. coffeecups

coffeecups Gold IL'ite

Try
    Try adding variations to ur previous workout. Probably your body has adapted to the older one. Try skipping rope, climbing steps and getting down ( if u live in apartment) squats, jumping jacks etc
    It will also help tone ur abdomen and thighs.
    Good luck

felonopsis likes this.
  8. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

I love you diet! looks so good for weight loss :)

coffeecups likes this.
  9. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

24 Jan:
    8 AM: 4 idly, mong dhal sambar (was planning to eat only 3 idlies but ended up eating 4 as it was delicious)
    12:30 PM: 3 roti, mong dhal sambar
    4 PM: Strawberry, almonds
    7:30 PM: 2 roti, carrot beans sabzi
    10 PM: pumpkin seeds, almonds ( I got hungry by this time and ended up eating something)

shravs3, felonopsis and coffeecups like this.
  10. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

@felonopsis I want to ask you something.. How do you manage not to eat anything after your early dinner? Do you feel hungry?
    I used to eat late dinner, after 9:30 PM. These days I am trying to change to early dinner, like by 8 PM. But I end up being hungry after 10. I usually go to bed after 11:30. So, a long gap between my early dinner time and bed time. So, I always end up eating something late night :-(