1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

My 15kg Weight Loss Journey..dedicated Buddies Pls Join Me..lets Loose The Extra Flab

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by felonopsis, Jan 19, 2018.

1. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

@hope26 It is easier to weigh in once in a week since weight fluctuations happen every day because of water weight. Don't worry about daily fluctuations continue your healthy habits. One more thing I have noticed is a day before period my weight goes up. Towards end of cycle the weight falls back to normal. From what you have posted you are doing right thing. Don't worry too much . On an average it takes 3500Cal to loose 1 pound(less than 500gms). On an average if you cut down calories and work out you can calculate how much calories in a day. Best wishes

hope26 likes this.
  2. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Sharing something I read about this..

Not losing weight or even gaining weight even after following everything to the tee is just your body's way of preserving the fat thinking it has to store it. But it's just a matter of time, once the body realize that it will keep getting its fuel regularly, it will stop storing n start losing.

Or if the diet intake is not according to your body type, it can happen.

Plus there's the now n then water retention n period issues n never stopping body changes.

So it happens, don't give up thinkin it's not working. Keep going. :thumbsup:

Sandhya13 and hope26 like this.
  3. hope26

hope26 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Mangaii & Ashneys for taking time for me....definitely I keep your advice in mind and continue my diet n walk.... Definitely I will win back my dream body...
    Toughest is patience:persevere:

4. hope26

hope26 Silver IL'ite

How to manage diet on weekends.....I observed I failed in my weightloss due to this only....

How you all manage diet on weekends

5. Rakshini

Rakshini Silver IL'ite

Hi ashneys
    You ve a valid point.if you are eating proper diet and do exercises but no changes in weight makes them to loose weight.initial weight loss will happen very fastly bcos we will be loosing water.later our fat mass.at one point whatever you do your weight remain in the same number (you're inches can reduce). that's the point where we should stay motivated and continue our healthy habits.
    It will take few weeks to reduce your weight,but it will reduce.consisten y s d key here.

I would like to mention one quote here
    Don't push yourself to weight loss instead think something which pulls you (good health,getting back to shape,particular dress etc which you long for). this should pull us to weight loss journey.
    Font give your diet on weekends.home cooked meal s are safer if you take little extra also it's not a matter.hotel foods have excess oil so it can easily reach 1000 calories in a plate
    Remember 3 idlies has same calories of a scoop of ice cream.think which will fill our stomach and has nutrients.(or empty calories with zero nutrients)
    Iam not a expert,iam telling my ideas
    Good luck

hope26 likes this.
  6. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

:beer-toast1:

Hi Ana,
    I used have the same feel, it happens as its a long fast from lunch till you reach home @ eve. so before leaving office, i have sprouts salad @ office cafe, that keeps me full for 1 hour.
    Reaching home, i have some peanuts and tea and that will help me for an hour, Mean while i will get my dinner(Fruits/veggies) ready so that anytime i am hungry i will start having them

Nice diet Sandhya:clap2:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    Sandhya13 and Ana12 like this.
  7. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Thanks girls..means a lot to me

Sandhya13 likes this.
  8. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Hi Sofea,

Let me also try your lemon slice in water trick

Any opportunity to work out in office? After hitting home , its a challenge and we will be drained for sure. Or walking in office when you have some free time?

9. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Congrats everyone in tackling the challenges ... Hope that was a good start for our journey. Personally, i feel, i have got sincere in my efforts after the challenges were in. Shall we kick start new set of challenges for this week? We can start this tomorrow-17 and have till 24th.

Pour in the challenges in your mind, we can
    finalize 3 of them

Sandhya13 likes this.
  10. kalcandu

kalcandu Silver IL'ite

Have been off the diet for some days:oops:....wanting to get back to healthy eating.. i would like to continue the same 3 challenges as i did not follow them successfully last week. Couldn't think of any new challenge as well...
    This weekend was tough, have been eating white rice and sweets and fried food at relative's place. Don't like to tell that i am on diet in order to avoid preachy comments/remarks..
    I will start posting from tomorrow .. hopefully will get back on track..:thumbsup:

hope26 and felonopsis like this.