Murugan in Dream

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by jskls, Aug 8, 2015.

1. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    I had dream on Lord Murugan in Vibuthi alankaaram completely (5+ feet tall statue) with just kumkum on his forehead and the center of the vel. That was a month back and then I decided to offer Vibuthi alankaram at temple nearby.

We had to order Vibuthi as temple will not provide and from online somehow we ordered and just received today. Tomorrow being Aadi Kiruthikai, planning to ask if it's possible to do the alankaram at the temple.

In the meanwhile just this morning (early morning) I again had dream of Lord Murugan in Sandal alankaaram. Tried googling but couldn't interpret.

any insight could be helpful. I had been reading Shasti kavacham for the past month other than that I am not any great devotee or anything.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

5 ft and swamimalai Murugan flashes in my mind. Murugane Azhagu and he looks so beautiful in Vibhuti and sandana kaapu. Yes it is aadi Krithigai today. Hope they do it. Usually alangaram gets. Decided before. So all the best

1 person likes this.
  3. Aeon

Aeon New IL'ite

Were you reading daily? Is Murugan your Isthadeivam?
    I guess it is a form of a blessing for your recitation.

CoolPie and paramlav like this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Glad to know jskls dear you saw Murugan in your dream with alankaram , you are blessed. May Lord Murugan bless you and fulfill all your wishes. In my dream I just remember I was singing Shri Ram Jayaram Jay Jay Ram and I just opened my eyes

1 person likes this.
  5. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Thanks @Shanvy mam. Yes they said while doing Abhishekam they will decorate with Vibuthi. I will see if I can get some Sandalbpiwder too. Maybe will ask them to do Vibuthi alankaram separately again.

In another thread read about your health. Hope you get well soon. Take care.

6. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

maybe it's a blessing as you said. Nothing like ishtadevatha. But yes had been reading it for someone else's welfare.

7. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

@iyerviji ma, it's great that you were chanting Ram naam subconsciously... That's what everyone strives for ...

8. rohsiK

rohsiK Gold IL'ite

A good sign i guess ....

1 person likes this.
  9. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

To my hearts content was able to participate in Aadi Kiruthikai celebration and got to see Lord Muruga in Vibuthi while Abhishekam as well as in Alankaram (Vibuthi in face only) too.

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Glad to know jskls dear that you were able to participate in Aadi Krithigai celebration and see the alankarams. You are blessed

1 person likes this.