Muroor park next to indan highschool

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by ChennaiCowgirl, Mar 16, 2009.

1. shahnazshakeel

shahnazshakeel Senior IL'ite

hi poone,
    how r u doing. long time no news from you. how is your job and daughter doing?? ne way thnx for the info. whats up !!! dont get to see u on IL these days.

2. poone

poone Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shahnaz,

A bit busy these days ....internal transfer so trying to warm up with the new team..:hiyaand also was in India for a couple of days.

My daughter is doing good . hows your son ?, did ur DH move to AUH ? any set date for your moove ?

3. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Hi poone

good to see you back in IL.. Its a lazy day for me in office today , so i'm freaking out here... have smsd you the no. you asked for.... be in touch...

4. poone

poone Bronze IL'ite

Hi Arabudupi,

what a coincidence ......I was posting u in a diff thread .

Aaj mera bhi kaam karne bilkul mood nehe hai .............par kaam toh hai...one of those days...

imagine if we can bunk and go for a moovie.bonk..I wish i could go back to those college days....:)

5. poone

poone Bronze IL'ite

Hi Arabudupi ,

thanks a lot for the number , i have found out that the fee now is 5,500 AED per year and additional for any facilities you wish to utilize.

6. shahnazshakeel

hi poone,

ya my son is doing gr8. my hubby has joined the amiri flight from 1st march. but for time being is doing up and down from dxb - auh. (like your hubby). since now he is on prob period it is ok. but after 3 months he may be going in for a flat in and around the airport area, since his work demands that he may be required for emergency at any point of time.

7. poone

poone Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shahnaz,

Thats nice to hear , will have another friend living close ...do you want me to look around in Muroor ?

any particular specifications?

8. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shahnaz

Good to know that you'll be shifting soon. i'm in airport road too..Welcome and hope you get a good flat.....

9. shahnazshakeel

hi poone and AU,

thnx for the warm welcome. yes poone, if there is anything good in the muroor area it would be convenient. pl. update me if u come across 1 bhk flat. so that the airport will be neither too far for the hubby nor the OOEHS school for my son. hope all works out well.

10. coolcityguy

coolcityguy New IL'ite

Hi,

Im alos staying in the same area looking for friends,,,,,,,,how can i contact u

Jhony