Munich Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Anagha12

Anagha12 New IL'ite

Hi,

My name is Anagha. I am living here in Munich from last year. I have got two kids one is 2 years old and the elder daughter is 6 years old. I come from place near Pune. I am looking for some friends here in Munich. I would really love to talk to some Indians here in Munich. Unfortunately I came across this site just now.

2. Anagha12

Anagha12 New IL'ite

Hi

This is Anagha... It would be nice to catch up. I am not sure how we can get in touch? Is it safe to publish email ID here? I am not sure if I can write my telephone number here? Let me know your thoughts..

3. Anagha12

Anagha12 New IL'ite

Hi

This is Anagha... I also have son who is 2 years old.. I am staying at Freisinger Strasse... Let us catch up some time

4. Anagha12

Anagha12 New IL'ite

Hi

Can you please help me to understand how can I register for the service please.

Anagha

5. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Hi Anagha,

welcome to Munich. looks like you've already subscribed for PM facility. you can send PM to any member who has also subscribed to the service.

6. kiran

kiran New IL'ite

Re: hi

hi hasini,
    i am kiran . i am coming to Munichon 26th of this month with a 4 yr kid and pregnant with second now, i am frm hyderabad, plz tell me in which place of the city do u stay, we r going to stay in Schawbing,nice to meet u.

7. Anagha12

Anagha12 New IL'ite

Re: hi

Hi.. let me know when you come to Munich... we will meet.

8. Savita_munich

Savita_munich New IL'ite

Hi kiran, sorry that i replay now. I was very busy. Did your husband find a flat? It would be fine to get to konw you when u are in munich. I'm looking for some indian friends - to get closer to my roots and to give my child the chance too.
    How is your pregnancy? Are you feeling good. My date is february 5th. Hope to hear from u. Regards Savita

9. kiran

kiran New IL'ite

hi savitha,
    i am kiran, yes we did found a flat in Freimann in Munich, i just came to Munich 2 days back ,house is fine but the life is very boring here, i couldnot see any persons near by my house to talk also and same with my kid who is 4 yrs old, and coming to my pregnancy i am fine ,what abt u how r u feeling now? but we dint get a gynic doc or any hospital near to home till now.... plz tell me where u r going to check up....we r in a very urgent need of doctor and hospital for me and my kid.... and in which part of Munich do u stay savitha...do respond me, happy to hear frm u.
    regards
    kiran.

10. shwetha14

shwetha14 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone.

I am Shwetha. Moved to germany from Bangalore 2 weeks ago. Will be here for about a year i guess. Living with my husband and a 2 yr old daughter Sinchana. We live in a small town in Nordlingen.. abt 2 hrs by train from Munich and Stuttgart. We also lived in San diego, california for 3 yrs. Nordlingen is a very small place and totally german..not many speak english, so finding it really hard to manage things. And i havent seen even a single indian since i came, my husband has been here past 5 months and he hasnt really come across anybody other than his 2 colleagues from his work.

I am really looking out to meet some indians in and around the place and also if u have kids it would be a bonus.. so tht my daughter can have some good time too.

And any suggestions about groceries, travelling german classes, and anything would be really appreciated.

Warm Regards
    Shwetha