Munich Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. malarsri

malarsri New IL'ite

hi i am malar here i am in laim.. like to know abt u

2. malarsri

malarsri New IL'ite

hi this is malar .. i have come here for 1 month transition and work in tcs.like to know where u stay

3. subhanataraj

subhanataraj New IL'ite

Hi All,

This is Subha from bangalore. We(myself, Husband and Daughter of 18 months ) will be moving to munich next month. Is it possible to manage with English, I am not sure whether i can take German language course since time-frame is very less. How about life there in winter? My daughter is very interested in going for outing and explore things. I am bothered since the weather conditions is not favourable for taking her out. Please advice how you people are managing with toddlers there.

Thanks in advance.

4. josh13

josh13 New IL'ite

Hello All,
    I am Jyothsna. I came to this site accidentally while surfing other sites and I liked it and joined immediately. I am basically from Hyderabad.
    I live in Munich since last 5 years with my husband and 6 years old son. I like making friends . hope i will find good dudes here and have a nice time interacting with all of you.
    Is there any Deepavali get together? Thank you in advance.

Jyothsna

5. subhanataraj

subhanataraj New IL'ite

Hello Ladies in Munich,

There was no reply for my previous query. Please give your inputs which will help newcomers to Munich in settling down smoothly. Please give active participation. Looking for good contacts...

Thank you.

6. namiibru

namiibru New IL'ite

Hello Ladies ,

This is Namitha here.Moved from UK to DE (Nuremberg ).Not in Munich though !!
    Interested in knowing people in and around Nuremberg.I am married with a 6 month young baby :)
    Would be interested in meeting up for coffee in the city and then take it from there.

Regards,
    Namitha

7. anupamat

anupamat New IL'ite

Hello All,
    I am Anupama from hyderabad and moved to munich last month. I was browsing for some stuff and accidentally came to this site. I like making friends and I hope i will find one through this site.

Regards,
    Anupama

8. PAANV

PAANV New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am moving to Burscheid in few days. I am travelling alone. I am looking for accommodation. How abt taking an apartment for rental? How much does it cost? Is it safe to stay alone? How abt staying in a hotel till I find a place to stay? I heard that many indians are there in Opladen? Which is the better place (Burscheid/Opladen) to stay?

Thanks in advance. ​

9. kalpanadeepak

kalpanadeepak New IL'ite

Hi,

My husband has got an offer in Munich and have no clue of how is the cost of living (for indian food items and living style)...

what are the benefits to be put forth before accepting an offer (must to check).....

Could you pls advice us approximately how much is required to make a decent living for couple...

Thanks in advance...

:)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  10. downloadmyths

downloadmyths New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I'm Mythily from Chennai. Would like to connect up with our Indians. I can speak English & Tamil fluently and little bit of Hindi. Apart from that, I can understand Telugu (if not for Vaisak Telugu)...

:hiya Anybody out here to meet up and make friends...? So desperately waiting as its been a week since I feel like I've locked up into my apartment... :drowning