Munich Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. kiran

kiran New IL'ite

Hi Munich ladies,
    Its been long time since no member has responded and i blame myself also for not mailing these many days, plz be active dears , and i miss Mrs.Latha's mails very much, even she is not mailing now a days, and Shwetha welcome to indus ladies, we stay in Schawbing-freimann, even no indians here, i am staying here with my husband and my 4 yrs kid , am pregnant with 7th month, getting bored and my kid dint get any admission here for kindergarten, all schools said that they have no place now as all admissions ended up in september, 1 school showed us a hope by calling in December, so we two sit at home and feel bored very much, plz any Indians near my place tell me , I miss India very much and getting tempted to go back :spin, plz lets get a feel that Indians r around, respond to my mail. Please contact me through private messages.
    luv
    kiran.:thumbsup

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2010
  2. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Hi Kiran,

Am i the Mrs.Latha that you're missing? thank you:) i've been busy with the depressing weather, kids' schedule... i'm unable to keep track of many things that i could do just 2 months back. we found a day care place for my daughter. she goes since end of september. it's about 20 minutes by tram from my boy's pre-school so i'm all the time checking tram timings:(

oh dear... i know the woes of getting a place in daycare, preschool in munich. people register even when they're pregnant:( have you checked toytowngermany website. usually any last minute kindergarden spots are advertised here. are you looking only for bilingual places? if not also ask the nearest public kindergarden. if i understand correctly they're obliged to provide a spot.

how is your gynaec? do you know which hospital you'll deliver? if you want to know the procedure write here. you'll find a mid-wife who'll visit you home; it's covered by the insurance.

btw - i've reported your post asking the moderator to delete the address. for your own safety it's better not to give such information in public forums:)

don't worry - whenever you move to a foreign land you'll have that feeling for the first 6 months. after that once you get settled you'll never want to go back... something that i'm in now:(

3. kiran

kiran New IL'ite

hi latha,
    Yes its u for sure , i started seeing all ur mails, u r the first one to help needy ones here , ofcourse others do respond but ur mails really contain some gud and helpful info about Munich. Coming to my pregnancy i have found a doctor here near to my house, i can say just in a walkable distance, but the hospital where i am gonna deliver is near Englishgarten , its a Frauenklinik Dr.Geisenhofer and the doctor who is going to do my delivery is Dr.Schwarz, a very nice person , but i have some embarrasement as he is a male doctor. Everything here is fine except the fact that inlaws and parents r not with me as i am blessed with gud inlaws , i know its difficult for them to stay with me,but i need to inject this fact in my brain. So , u have 2 kids, i think u hardly find time for urself with 2 kids, ofcourse even my condition wud be same within a few months.
    Winter here is really boring and odd, i am not liking this weather, how r ur kids doing right now? hope they r fine, coming to my daughters kindergarten, i am still waiting for 2 more schools to find a place for her, anyways i got all her syllabus books and making her learn daily for 2 hrs or so, i cant join her in a far school now bcoz it becomes difficult for me to pick her daily,so waiting for a place in nearest schools.so this is all for now latha.
    Do respond mails and be in touch.
    bye
    kiran.:)

4. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

that's nice you already know who'll deliver the baby, Kiran. I delivered my girl at Frauenklinik attached to the university. whoever was on duty assists the mid-wives (in case of normal delivery that is). i had 2 lady doctors and 1 male (he delivered the baby finally!) attend to me during my day long labor.

are you not planning to invite your in-laws or parents?

i'll be busy till jan end. then may be we should all plan for a get-together. meet in some common place and get to know each other. when is your due date?

5. kiran

kiran New IL'ite

hi latha,
    how r u? howz the weekend? we went to Sealife , BMW museum and Olympia zentrum on saturday, i felt happy as i went out after 15 to 20 days i guess , and my due date is in 3rd week of February 2011, so i may have only 50% chance of attending the get-together, we r planning to call our inlaws but this weather is really dangerous for them as they r old, so DH says we can call them after delivery but that wud be not so useful idea for me, as its a long and unending arguement between my husband and me, so i dont know who wud be there with me for my delivery xcept my husband and my daughter, i am preparing my mind and heart to face the situation and i think life is easy here compared to India, as a bath is not compulsary for a new born , i think i can take care of my little baby as far as other things r concerned.Anyways thank u very much for ur mails as somebody is responding to me here.
    thanku and convey my regards to ur family.
    Luv
    kiran.

6. saranyasankar

saranyasankar New IL'ite

hi all am new to regensberg this is near to munich. i hardly find indians here. is anyone from regensberg. My husband is an automobile engineer and we will be here till next nov 2011. am from Hosur india. My native thanjavur.want to make friends here. hope i will good dudes here.
    cheers
    saranya

7. kiran

kiran New IL'ite

hi all ladies of Munich,
    Again long silence from all:coffee . Nobody responds here nor make the forum live, plz do write something about urselves , i think its better if i unregister myself from this site.
    bye
    kiran.:bonk

8. palsdate

palsdate Senior IL'ite

Namaste all Indian Females here..!! :)

Hope you all are doing good..!

This is Pallavi. I am an Indian from Pune,Maharashtra.

I am here in Munich since November 2010 with my husband who is a scientist in Medical sciences.
    I am a computer Engineer by qualification and workd earlier in US. Now changed my profession to a "House Wife"... :)

I am a more social kind of a person who needs friends and people around..which lead me to end up in this website..!

Lots to share..

Please let me know if there is any group who is interested in photography, cooking or fitness or music..so that we can share our thoughts on these and if possible can meet too..!! :)

Any plans for new year party? :)

Love,

9. palsdate

palsdate Senior IL'ite

Hi Anagha,
    this is Pallavi frm Pune. Would like to be friends with u..

10. Anagha12

Anagha12 New IL'ite

Hi Pallavi

Nice to have some activity in this forum. Honestly this is not at all active and I left going through it.

We will definately catch up. I will send you my details through private messaging.