Mumbai v/s hong kong!!

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific - Other Areas' started by praisethelord, Jun 25, 2007.

1. praisethelord

praisethelord New IL'ite

Lets have ur views Mumbai v/s Hong Kong!!:2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.

2. vidhya parani

vidhya parani Senior IL'ite

hi, i've only visited mumbai a few times...from what i've seen....Hongkong is much cleaner than mumbai or for that matter any indian cities including my chennai....and HK is very much more organised and well planned...i wish these things improve in india...:bang

3. pushiv

pushiv New IL'ite

oh please! there is no comparison at all between mumbai and hongkong. ofcourse hongkong is much more cleaner and public infrastructure is superb but mumbai is so much more friendlier and livable.nobody smiles in hongkong!!! yes thats true.people are so much into themselves they dont have the interest or time to interact with others.we live so peacefully and with so much freedom in mumbai.but in hongkong i had put a small rangoli in front of my door and they created such a ruckus about it!! okay,i can understand their aprehension regarding the lamps but even that was conveyed to us very rudely and photos of my decorated door were displayed in corridors and distributed to all residents warning them not to indulge in such unhealthy,unaesthetic practices!!even my kids were eyed so suspiciously and treated badly in lifts and parks.
    pushpa

4. surabhishan

surabhishan New IL'ite

Hi pushiv
    I guess u are living in Honkong.I am planning a two day trip to honkong and macau. iwill be staying one day in HK and one day in Macau. please help me in planning the two day trip. My hotel reservations are made.could you tell what are must seethere and its public transport system.Some good budget tour planner?
    Sanchi

5. pushiv

pushiv New IL'ite

hey sanchi
    sorry :bonki saw your msg tooo late! actually my hubby stays here.i keep visiting often.so i really wudnt hav been of much help anyway.though i stay here for 2 months everytime.i still feel like a visitor only!!:drowning
    anyway, hope u had a great time.let me know when u are coming again.this time i'm here till december.
    cheers:)
    pushpa