Mumbai Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Mumbai & Navi Mumbai' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. rkalpana

rkalpana New IL'ite

hai nimmi,

its great to know that u r settled in NZ. my son is in NZ studying Hospitality Management 1st yr in AUT , auckland...he is coming to mumbai on holidays next month.....so are u working in NZ?

with luv,

rkalpana

2. chee

chee New IL'ite

hi,

my name is charu i am a divorcee i am planning to shift to mumbai from bangalore. is it a safe place and how costly is the mumbai

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  3. chee

chee New IL'ite

HOW IS LIF IN MUMBAI SAFE FOR A DIVORCEE

4. chee

chee New IL'ite

hi,

hw is life in mubai safe for a divorcee and wat is the cost of living is it too high.

5. nimminaras

nimminaras New IL'ite

Hi,

Mumbai is quite safe compared to Delhi - but others may have a different view point. Also cost of living depends on which suburb you are living and how close it is to a station etc.

I could be prejudiced as I have been a mumbaikar for 45 years and worked for many years there and have never felt unsafe although I have had to travel back from work at late hours.

nimmi

6. nimminaras

nimminaras New IL'ite

Hi Kalpana,

Yes I have been working in NZ since 1999 when I came here. I am sure your son will get to like NZ - especially as he is living in Auckland.
    Auckland is a lot like Mumbai in terms of the number of Indian shops and Indians living there and the large size of the population itself. Also since he is come in as a student, he would have met a lot of Indian students at university.

I live in Hamilton which is comfortably small sized, smaller population, and slow paced which suits me at my stage in life!!

The country itself is lovely and most of the time people are friendly and warm although there is a certain amount of racism.

7. rkalpana

rkalpana New IL'ite

hai nimmi,

nice to hear from u...my son is in mumbai now and enjoying his holidays...he will be back to nz on 30th december...he also likes newzeland a lot...

bye...

rkalpana

8. shilpank

shilpank New IL'ite

Hello gals,

Pleasure to meet you all.

This is Shilpi from Mumbai...beside a true Mumbaikar i'm an induslady too..

mumbai rocks,
    sp

WISHING A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL

9. meraman

meraman New IL'ite

Hi I am Meera staying at versova.I am a true amchi Mumbai chi Poorgi since staying in this lovely city for the last 46 yrs.I love this city with all the pollution and crowd and muck during monsoon.Yeah Mumbai rocks.This place never sleeps and yes it keeps you on your toes.No place for me other than Mumbai

10. Bindiya

Bindiya New IL'ite

Hello There,
    I have always been a Bombayite; now Mumbaiite. I can't seem to keep my self abreast of the changes as I have been out while it happened and am still out. Anyway, its good to hear from people sharing the same tastes, etc. Look forward to getting to know a few of you if not all.
    Bindiya.