Mumbai Attacks(Terrorised India)

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Tridev, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

I was watching a video, exclusive on mumbai attacks that happened last November, I have been through so many thoughts, feelings since last year attacks, I even took part in a agitation in DC to show cause concern of Indians on terrorism esp the Mumbai attacks.

What drives me nuts is not that its happening , but the fact that a attack of its kind on India like the Nov 2008 in Mumbai goes without punishment.

What a pathetic situation we are living in waiting to see more to happen, India asking Pakistan to do something, like a Weak person asking a powerful guy to do something about it... Indian politicians the worst lot , most mind less people who listen to actors and others to do something, Good God, who will protect India. its definitely not going to be the politicians

While watching this documentary I also got sad watching Kasab reeling under pressure and telling his story,how poor he was , his father, how he lived in a dream to become big even if it meant to kill people , how innocent he can be, not knowing he is going to India to kill people and will get back live?

there is a saying necessity is the mother of all inventions, I say Poverty is the mother of all evils or at least most of the evils.

This incidence says that, poverty driven by radical religious beliefs of ISLAM...is enough to ruin the world .

I feel sad , though sitting far far away from India, but not feeling good even today, even though did not loose anyone I knew, but still we Indians lost many many people like the Rabbi and his wife, who had a small child ...the policemen, commando unnikrishan, so many men and women ,children who either died or lost everything, people who died all over . If I read each and every persons life story who died in the attacks,I can turn mad, so I stop, I stop when I think that there is nothing that can be done by India, that attack after attack India is sleeping on the problem

India is a poor country but India cannot be so poor to not do anything, even the weakest person if kept insulting, hitting will raise his hand even if it means his or her extension. What is INDIA? a country of so many intellectuals ? a country with the largest population after China? what else can define India? Powerless India? What?

if Nov attacks could not wake up India, what would?

With all my prayers to all those who lost their lives, to the brave souls who fought and fought with leaders sleeping on the problem from long and still do. I salute the brave INDIANS

The exclusive documentary can be watched as below

Channel 4 - Dispatches (June 2009) - Terror in Mumbai on Vimeo

Last edited: Jul 19, 2009

2. easycrafts

easycrafts New IL'ite

It definetely is high time that Govt starts taking action against terrorist attacks ..unless some strict measures are taken to throw out the terrorists from the country and improve security, such attacks will continue

3. Sonya4mdelhi

Sonya4mdelhi Senior IL'ite

After 26/11 we should have straight away attacked pak. There was no question about it. The whole world was on our side and the action was required. But our coward government failed to do anything. It was the biggest failure on our part.

Now, we are back to square one. Nothing has changed.

4. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Govn is not going to do anything, now what?

5. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Given the weak Puppet PM we have , who can hardly speak with determination and fire, attacking a country is not even his wildest dream, his madam sonia needs to drive his ambitions

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  6. shahanakhan

shahanakhan New IL'ite

The 26/11 attacks were extremely horrific and I was greatly affected by them too. But we must understand that India can't act like a small child and attack pakistan just like that.

We are not US. And I am not saying in terms of military strength (our army is the best in the world) but in geographical sense. Our enemies are not sitting across 3 continents. They are just beside us. If we burn their house, then the flames will burn us also.

We have to think rationally and pressurize them diplomatically.

7. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Pressurise how long? where is the end? at some point India would need to do something militarily and not just fear consequences.