1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Moving to Warsaw, Indiana

Discussion in 'Indians in Indiana' started by Ray12, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Ray12

Ray12 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I will be moving to Warsaw, In with my husband in July 2012 and I would love make some friends in the area. From my first visit to Warsaw, I felt that there were not many Indians around. Are there any Indians living in Warsaw, Indiana? Really appreciate any thoughts.

2. MahiKolli

MahiKolli New IL'ite

Hi,

Ray12 : We were also planning on to move to Warsaw Indiana around August 2012. Could you please recommend apartments, condos, or town homes for rent near by Zimmer company.

Any help is greatly appreciated [​IMG]

Thanks!

3. babuji

babuji New IL'ite

seems like zimmer is hiring a lot of folks, i'm also moving in july... my first impression of the town wasn't so great, coming from NJ...will probably go for fort wayne

4. MemphisSpine

MemphisSpine New IL'ite

Take a look at Columbia City. There are some nice areas in the northern section of Whitley county which have many people who've relocated from out of state/out of country, so you'll see more diversity.

You should consider your commute when choosing where to live. Columbia City is great because it's between Fort Wayne and Warsaw.

Warsaw is a very small town, and it's not that friendly to people who were not from/raised there. When we were looking at areas to live, we also were concerned about the high population in Warsaw that is tied to the orthopedic industry. If the orthopedic companies have business problems in the future, you'll find that many homes will go on the market and home prices will become eroded.

Oak Farm Montessori school is something to consider if you have little ones.

5. mnj

mnj New IL'ite

Hi
    We are also planning to move to Warsaw. Have 2 little kids. Please share your experience with the city and information about day cares / K-schools, houses/apts for rent, etc. Any input would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

6. lili22

lili22 New IL'ite

Hi Ray 12

I am from Middle east, moving there very soon, could you please share your experience of how did you find that area?

Tnx

7. Tamanna1

Tamanna1 New IL'ite

I am moving to Warsaw this month..any advice .. any Indian community which I can join?