1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Moving to Naperville,il - Need information regarding apt, day care for kids, preschoo

Discussion in 'Indians in Chicago' started by Cutepavi, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

Hello friends,

I am back in IL after a long gap... Chicago did not feel overwhelming whenever we visited (to buy groceries or visit places :) )... Bt now that we are thinking of moving here, it's kind of freaking me out...

I have a 3 year old boy who currently goes to part time day care and preschool ... I am looking for a good community, preferably apartments... My son is a quiet kid and it took him a lot of time to make friends here.. It would also be helpful if you can share some of your experience as to how you made the transition easy for them...

Please Help before I completely lose my cool:drowning

2. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

Re: Moving to Naperville,il - Need information regarding apt, day care for kids, pres

Not a single reply.. Can you please tell me about day cares and pre schools near the area? We will be moving in the first week of July....Pleaseeeee

3. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

Re: Moving to Naperville,il - Need information regarding apt, day care for kids, pres

:(

I guess I was hoping someone would reply :(

4. indian1947

indian1947 New IL'ite

hey which apt's are you moving into we are also planning to move to naperville by end of july..

5. feelbetter

feelbetter Junior IL'ite

hi i also moved to naperville a week back.i seems to be nice place.there are couple of good schools. montessori schools are good.google on net you will find plenty of those.

6. Parukutts

Parukutts Bronze IL'ite

hi cutepavi
    did you already move?
    i stay in a apt on rt 59.
    i have a heard the about a daycare called graceplace near the chutneys grocery store on brookdale road is good.