moving to hyderabad from bangalore

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Hyderabad' started by nasrindaubic, Nov 20, 2015.

1. nasrindaubic

nasrindaubic New IL'ite

Hi ladies

I am in great confusion ...m we are in Bangalore for almost 5 years in the same campus..my hubby got a good offer in Hyderabad,..I am in great dilemma whether to move to Hyderabad or to stay in Bangalore for my kids..My elder is doing her 4 th grade and she likes her schools lot..and the language , climate in bangalore is great.i love Bangalore..I am worried about my dot schooling and the weather..whether she will be able to adapt the school...and i just want to know what is commonly used language in areas like gachiboli..she is very good in English..i am worried that her language may degrade and my younger one is doing his nursery ..no worries about him..plz guide me ladies...if ur results are positive..will move..otherwise..will ask my hubby to work there and stay in bangalore ..i cant see my kids suffer...

2. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Hi hey do't worry here in hyderabad they are many superb schools st. Anns, st.Marry's , st. Androws, OAKRIGE, SRICHITHANYA, GOWTHAM MODEL SCHOOL , DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL THESE ARE THE SUPERB SCHOOLS in hyderabd. very good english .

3. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Hyderabad is a Best place.Hyderabad is same as Bangalore.With out any worries u can shift to Hyderabad.
    Education in Hyd is Great. Weather is also same as the Bangalore. English is a very common language in Hyderabad and In Schools also.

4. nasrindaubic

nasrindaubic New IL'ite

thanks you ladies..how is pheonix green(PG) and manthan school? plz help me out with your reviews..my hubby liked PG a lot...i need a parents reviews for the school...she will going to 5th grade.
    Thanks in Advance