1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Moving to Cincinnati in a couple of months

Discussion in 'Indians in Cincinnati' started by Uanu, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Uanu

Uanu New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Im n Carmel, Indiana now and will b moving to Cincinnati. Would like to suggest me nice and decent community with indians around.
    Pls do suggest a preschool for my 4 yrs daughter. If u can recommend an apt which is nearby to preschool, pediatrician n family medicine... i would b grateful

2. kidskiddle

kidskiddle New IL'ite

Hi - Congratulations with your move, You will absolutely love Cinci. We lived there for 19 years and witnessed the growth this city has gone thru.

Mason & Liberty Twnship are heavily Asian populated areas
    Apt Complex: Somerset & Sterling Lakes have tons of Indian families
    Pre-School: Mason public schools are ranked top in the Cincinnati/Ohio area. But it has a ton of highly ranked private schools also, like MAC (Montessori Academy of Cincinnati, my son attended pre-school, 1&2, KG & 1st grade here.) & Liberty Bible. Both of these schools are about a mile from the above 2 apt complex and has a lot of Indian kids.

I took my kids to Suburban Pediatrics group. They have a variety of Docs to choose from.

And most importantly, Dr. Das is the family dentist for almost all Indian families. He is very friendly and honest. Definitely go see him and tell him hi :)

Hope this info helps you settle in smoothly,

Good luck,

priyaindusladie likes this.
  3. Ankath

Ankath New IL'ite

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  4. Gayathrivenba

Gayathrivenba New IL'ite

Hi ladies!

I'm currently staying in Minneapolis and will be moving to Cincinnati in a month with my husband and 18 month old baby girl. Office location for my husband is in downtown. Can anyone please suggest some Indian community area near downtown and apartment names??? Also a good hospital and pediatrician for my daughter!

Thanks in advance :)

5. AnithaVShanbhag

AnithaVShanbhag New IL'ite

Hello ladies...
    I am currently staying in Houston Tx and will be moving to Cincinnati in month end.Can anyone suggest some good and safe apartments around Chester Road.

Thanks in advance