moving to belgium

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by belgium123, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Girijaraman

Girijaraman New IL'ite

Hi belgium123
    belgium is a nice place, if you want to see the appartments, Immoweb: immobiliën in België - Immo - Immobilier en Belgique
    you will be finding only 1 year contract or more not less than that and Belgium Business flats you can try, these guys are ready to give monthly basis. you can see indians everywhere but no so much, no Hindu temples according to me. Indian grocery shopping is there.

2. Girijaraman

Girijaraman New IL'ite

Hi belgium123
    Here you have
    Carrefour.eu: Carrefour, GB, Express , delgaize .

they are the major shopping places. for Indian groceries ,In brussels you have garam masala, one more shop in c and f. no walmart and target, kohls nothing

<cite></cite>

3. belgium123

belgium123 New IL'ite

hi girijaram,
    Thanks a lot for the info.I saw some schools in antwerp,but english speaking schools like abs,davinci international school ,fee structure is very high compared to us in pulic schools,in belgium they take 40 % of the fees if i want to enroll my kid in mid of the uear say like march,and inbetween 2 months are winter break.i am seraching for public english speaking schools like montessori,but they also have the same fees structure,ur suggestions are welcome !!!!!!!
    do u know any indian beauty parlours who do waxing /eye brow threading in antwerp ,belgium.

Thanks for ur info again,if u can give ur opinion for the above will be appreciated. :)

4. fineartsworld

fineartsworld New IL'ite

hi all.

i m currently staying in delhi, india... moving to Belgium shortly... Need a bit help regarding general expenses there and schools and day care for kids.. i have 2 kids aged 4 and 1year.... please guide.

5. sangeethamanoj

sangeethamanoj New IL'ite

HI Friends,
    I am Sangeetha. I would be coming to Ghent by end of feb. I don know anybody there. I would like to know about the place and also make friends. At present am in sweden.

6. neetivichare

neetivichare New IL'ite

Hello ladies, I am just moving from Netherlands to Belgium. Did you try ekirana.nl online Indian shop from Netherlands? I have been using them quite often, perfect 10/10 service.
    If I know correctly, they send to Belgium as well.

Neeti

7. sivageet

sivageet New IL'ite

Hi
    I would like to make friends...is there anybody from Belgium....

8. sivageet

sivageet New IL'ite

Hi Sangeeta
    Am Sangeeta living in aalst next city to Ghent...r u from chennai?

9. fineartsworld

fineartsworld New IL'ite

hello everyone

finally i have shifted to Belgium from India... anyone else recently moved here.

10. Aliceanto

Aliceanto New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    This is Alice Anto.. we are going to move belgium within 2 months from india.. I want to know cost of living in belgium and studies. having 2yr old kid.