moving from qatar to sharjah

Discussion in 'Housing in Sharjah' started by nriindian, Jan 1, 2012.

1. nriindian

nriindian Bronze IL'ite

:)hello to all sharjah ladies,

I am Praseeda from Qatar. I will be shifting soon to sharjah. I have a good network of friends here through IL and hope to make more once I shift.

We had made a short visit to Sharjah to have an idea about where to look for a house and also school for my daughter, who is in first grade now. She is in DPS DOHA. My huband's office is near the National paints area and we are wondering where to choose our residence.

My daughter is 6 year old and we are looking for a place where she will have gud company to play with. A friend suggested Abu shagra, but we did not like the place becos its too crowded. Any suggestion from you is welcome.

Thanks in Advance,

Praseeda

2. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Welcome to Sharjah.

Abu Shagara is a crowded area. But proper selection of house here and you will not miss anything.:)

But as you cited the office location as National Paints- that area would be ideal for you to settle down.
    There are many new buildings coming in that area and also the area is developing day by day.
    Avoid Rolla as it becomes difficult to get out on Fridays.
    National Paints - Select building near the school as there the crowd will be less.
    But if you dont want Abu Shagara and want to enjoy lovely life- see buildings in Al Qasimia Area or on King Faisal Street. Both have access to main road easily and without much traffic.
    I stay in Abu Shagara ....and yes will guarantee you wont miss anything here:)

Parvathi.

1 person likes this.
  3. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Hi praseeda,
    I think National paints area is better for u as your husband office and daughter school - I think you will get transfered her to dps sharjah, both school and office are in national paints.