1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Move to Fairfield county, CT, Please help!

Discussion in 'Indians in Connecticut' started by MonB, Mar 9, 2010.

1. MonB

MonB New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

We are planning to move to Fairfield county and may buy house there. I have no idea about Area. Currently located in Newington CT. Could you please help me with cost of living and education level in various cities . I will be working in Ridgefield and education and low crime rate are our priorities with the balance of cost of living . My house budget is $450,000 for a single family (0-20 years old).Cannot commute for more than 20-25 minutes from ridgefield.

Thanks
    MonB
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. MonB

MonB New IL'ite

no replies ladies. Please help!

3. paramjitkaur

paramjitkaur New IL'ite

Hi MonB,

If you want to live within 20-25 minutes within Ridgefield,. please try to look for a house around Newtown area. There are lot of houses in your price range and school are excellent. I am living in Fairfield where schools are among the best in the state but that would be long commute for you.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

Thanks
    Paramjit.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  4. ramaram

ramaram New IL'ite

Hi
    We are planning to move to ridgefield. I wanted to know if there are any indians there? It,s a good school district that I know. But it would be nice to know if there are indians living in ridgefield.