Mother's Day Special Contest - Are you a super mom? - May 2011

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by IL_Admin, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi rosary,
    thank you !

2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Madam Varloo

You are truly a SUPER MOM.
    Hats off to you. :bowdown

From your writeup , lot of lessons have been learnt.
    May god bless you and your family always with Health, Wealth and Happiness.

3. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras,
    thanks for the compliments. I learnt these lessons from my friend who refused to accept her son's problem -sadly he is dependent on others now. I thank God for giving me that sense to know my priorities in life.Though He gave me a tough task, He gave me directions to do it well too.
    Thanks for your best wishes!

4. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

Varloo mam,

I read somewhere that you had to remove the valaikappu bangles so soon and understood that your son was a preterm born baby.

I was moved to tears when I read the story.It requires lots of patience and dedication to take care of a special child.May God bless such souls!Iam sure your son consider you as a very special mom and he will be there for you!

Your writeup is an eye opener for many people.

Iam carrying my son and completed 29 weeks.I sincerely pray to God that he should be a full term baby since I get one or the other problem every day.

5. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi Chotumeetu,
    congrats on your motherhood! May God bless you with a really healthy child. So you know that you are carrying a boy, good. I always talked to the baby as if it was a boy even though I longed for a daughter. You know that here it is against rules to tell the gender of the baby.
    Yes, I had to remove my bangles on the fourth day of my valaikappu, though I earned to wear them for long time and had the valaikappu in the 6th month itself.
    My son is at present doing internship at The Hindu, he is being sent for covering press meets at various places in Chennai. He is travelling by bus and train everyday to those venues and enjoying his assignments. I feel at peace when I see him managing well.
    Thank you for your compliments! Do keep us informed about your progress. All the best!

6. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

Dear Varloo,

All mothers long for a daughter.Is n't it?:)

Nice to know about your son managing things very well.May God bless him and thanks a lot for your kind wishes:bowdown.I will definitely update here:thumbsup

7. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Mob,
    I received the beautiful peacock on a plate painting today evening by courier. As I was going to meet my mother, I took it along with me and showed it to my family. Everyone liked it and thanks a lot for the beautiful gift. Will selelct the best place to display at home.
    Once again, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.