Mothers' Day is on its way...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by dhruvsmommy, Mar 18, 2009.

1. dhruvsmommy

dhruvsmommy New IL'ite

Hiya Friends,:hiya:hiya

I suddenly realized that Mothers' Day is approaching and this would be my second one as a mom. The first one, it took a while for it to sink in. bonkbonk(it was jus a few days after my baby was born)..hee hee:)
    I am dedicating this thread to all the MOTHERS of the world:)

I would love to know from all my friends at IL,

a) What would be the one PERFECT GIFT :giftyou would like to give your mother this year and why?

b) What is the one NATURE(actually there r many :)) of your mother, you would like to see in you?:bowdown

Love you Mom...mmuuaahh

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009

2. dhruvsmommy

dhruvsmommy New IL'ite

It would be unfair if I didnt answer rite?

a) I just wish I could give her a GIFT, which could take away all her illnesses and keep her healthy, but unluckily there isn't anything.
    So the one perfect GIFT I would want her to have is HAPPINESS (and that she would get if her children stayed close to her). I am just waiting to move out of here and stay atleast closeby to her now. Itll happen soon.

b) The one nature I adore my mom is for her HELPFULNESS..She would go out of her way to help people she hasnt even met before. Ofcourse, she has got into a lot of trouble for doing that. Wish I could be as helpful as her.
    Love u Mom

3. vidhyaramkumar

vidhyaramkumar Senior IL'ite

hi,
    If all the children are nearby, mother will be the most happiest person in the world and that will be the best gift we can ever give. We are five and all of us are living around the world. I would like to be soft and patient like her. In the scale of 0 to 10 her anger is -1 and patience is 9+. I am not exaggerating. She is a such a lovely person that everybody would love to be with her.

loving daughter :kiss

4. Aabha

Aabha Silver IL'ite

a) I wish she should get rid of all the illness,joint pains and remain happy forever...i wish her to be surrounded by all her childrens,grandsons and grand daughters

b) my mother is very good cook and like to invite freinds and relatives....she is very soft hearted and simple....i adore this too much ......
    Love u Mommy

5. dhruvsmommy

dhruvsmommy New IL'ite

Nice words Vidhya,

So you do agree with me for the GIFT part rite?? Im sure thats what they yearn for at this age.
    Anything about mothers doesnt seem to get exaggerated. Not sure if it would hold good for us as mothers..Big LaughBig Laugh

6. dhruvsmommy

dhruvsmommy New IL'ite

So true Aabha,

Wish they were sick-proof...and nothing worth comparing moms food to anything in this world :bowdown:bowdown

7. dhruvsmommy

dhruvsmommy New IL'ite

comeon guys,

we can do much better here.....:clap:clap:clap