1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

motherinlaw and sisterinlaw breaking my marriage

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by sadlady, Feb 11, 2012.

1. bukbuk

bukbuk Silver IL'ite

Oh I won't be able to teach writing on the Internet to cancerous pils, simply because I don't have one set. (you see, this is what i said about respect. Pity, you won't get what am trying to say). Since you believe you have one, you must try that, rather. Let's hear their side of the story as well. It's boring to just hear the same-themed meaningless ranting all the time. best of luck!

2. Reflection123

Reflection123 New IL'ite

Its you who wanted to hear their side of story and was missing it on this form...so I think its you who should work on this aspect of social service. I have already had a live experience of their side of story, let go of hearing...so i do not need a repeat telecast!!

Best of luck to you for relief from boredom !! Maybe you can find better ways to relieve your boredom than bashing women who have shared the story and ACTUAL pain of their ACTUAL cases! Pity u have little understanding of all that !!

1 person likes this.
  3. bukbuk

bukbuk Silver IL'ite

Sure Reflection, advice taken! Indeed it would be a social service to help pils in distress due to dils and their henpecked husband's. No two words about that.

4. Reflection123

Reflection123 New IL'ite

yeah please help them....also with a course on moral-science of how to treat their DILs with humanity and RESPECT!

5. bukbuk

bukbuk Silver IL'ite

Hehe, I can see you wriggling around when I post a response. Sure, moral science too (although it's clear to me who needs it more here ;))

6. Reflection123

Reflection123 New IL'ite

Unlike many others, I am a pretty firm person...who doesn't twist or turn while talking or replying!...I acknowledge my habit of talking back when I get annoyed...but wriggling is something you might be imagining from your own experience!

As far as clarity is concerned...I hope you find more of it!!