Mother

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Jaya, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Jaya

Jaya New IL'ite

Hi friends,

i got this presentation on MOTHER. Really brought tears to my eyes thinking of my mom. Hope u all will like it.

Attached Files:

2. jyoti

jyoti New IL'ite

Wonderful!

Jaya,

That was a wonderful presentation! Yes, very sensitive and emotional one.

I forwarded the presentation to my Mom in Chennai and told her a real thank you and a real sorry for all that I have done to her.

Moms are simply superb, however bad/good we are to them, they always think and do good to us. Most important truth we learn in our lives!

3. Jaya

Jaya New IL'ite

You r right Jyoti. That's why I thought of posting it here.

4. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

Touching

True and touching. I am a mother of a 20 year old - and have gone through all the stages so far! Must be a karmic cycle for having behaved with my mom the same way! Moms are always around and taken for granted. My mom (68 years) is just learning to use the computer, if I send her this as an attachment she'll be zapped! Thanks for having shared this presentation with us.
    Sharada

5. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

thankyou Jaya !

Dear jaya,
    I am a daughter, mother & grandmother too !
    God bless you for thinking of sharing with us, in this forum.
    I am forwarding it to my grand daughter - their generation needs to read, re read & re re read such brilliant words.
    Regards,
    Chithra.

6. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Hats off to you, Jaya!!!

Hi Jaya,

I am really touched and made my eyes in tears when reading the last sentences. I have two kids who are small, but definitely, will save and show them. Each & every one should sit and read to know the value of a valuable word (or person) called MOTHER.

Thanks so much for sharing and these statements will stay ever in our minds and thoughts.

Rgds.

7. Jaya

Jaya New IL'ite

Thank you Ami and Chithra. The presentation on Mother was sent to me by my cousin. It touched me. I nearly lost my mother, when she had advanced breast cancer 2 years back. But by God's grace, she is alright now. Its really hard to even imagine, what my life will be without her, she is like my next heart and my best friend.

Regards

8. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

hijaya.

dear jaya, the thread yousenton mother was very very impressiveand touching. thank you. meenu