1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mother in law who has done Black Magic? How should I behave with her?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by mitra2009, Jan 9, 2010.

1. jocey07

jocey07 New IL'ite

Read Hanuman Chalisa daily.
    And on how to behave with her...you don't need to be too friendly. Just be courteous. Its your husband you love and need, treat him like a King. And keep your in laws at a good distance. If asked about anything, just pretend u didnt know anything.

2. crazylady

crazylady Silver IL'ite

Even I think my MIL has done some BM against me, DH is affectionate sometimes, but sometimes fights for no reason. I have been married for 5 years now, and I have not stepped into my PIL's place for 2 years,keeping distance frome evil as much as possible.
    But now that my DD is big enough to stay away from me(since I am going to my parents place for delivery), my husband insists on taking my DD to his parents place, since I have vowed never to step into that house. Earlier when we used to visit, she always would remove jewellery or temple thread from DD and tie a new thread or something. I have fought so everytime about it and would remove it without DH's knowledge. Now my fear is sending my DD to PILS place. This lady is so cheap, she refused to buy a water bottle for DD since I was worried water can make her sick( we used to visit from abroad). I had to argue so much to get one bottle water(DD was 1yr old, how much water wud she take in a day).

Now I am really scared she might do some BM on my daughter too, there is no way I can avoid sending her with my DH. Please advice.

3. 123thirumala

123thirumala Silver IL'ite

put srichakra(shakti goddess) locket chain to her(DD) neck tell ur husband not to remove the chain, she is 1 year old so no need to worry to wear srichakra to her neck.prepare the chain in such way that it cannot be removed from neck.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
    2 people like this.
  4. crazylady

crazylady Silver IL'ite

Thank you Thiumala I will get some Srichakra and Hanuman locket too. My daughter was 1 yr old when I last visited my PIL, she is 4 now.

5. pravz

pravz New IL'ite

Thanks, Sreya, Even i am also going through the same situation, however not so bad but still the life is almost become hell after marriage.

Our has a love marriage and my wife is acting like a puppet of her mother. She call her 5 or 6 times daily. Her mother is trying to find out the reasons to come our home. I suspect she has done some black magic on her. recently when my MIL has visit our home that night we had a fight without any reason.

Many times her mother send sweets for her. My wife is not ready to listen a single word against her mother and ready to fight me all the time.

My life is almost become a hell, please help me..

6. beanstalk

beanstalk Gold IL'ite

This is a very old thread. Rathr than reviving an old thread, I would suggest creating a new one if you have a question. people will tend to respond to original query than yours.

7. dimple4nis

dimple4nis Junior IL'ite

Hi Crazylady, I am in the same situation. I also doubt my MIL has done some BM on me and is trying constantly to make disturbances in my life. We stay in Canada and she wants us to go and stay with her in India. Frankly speaking, I would not mind staying with MIL's mother( yes, she is alive), but, i would when it comes to MIL. She is a bad mannered, loud and wicked lady. I heard it before marriage and I was warned not to get into that house. But, since I loved her son I dint believe anyone at that point of time.
    She always does or says something that would create disturbance between me and my husband or create an unfriendly situation at house. She says it loudly in front of me (when my husband is not around) that if she wants she can separate both of us. Now, I have a son who is 2 yrs old. She wants to take my son away from me. And, she says that "your son is not going to stay with you. He is going to comeback and stay with me in India". She is like since I have separated her son from her(which I have not), she or someone else is going to separate my son from me. That's her curse on me. And, she says that all the time. I get so hurt on listening such things that I have spent days and nights without eating and sleeping. I know I am behaving stupid. But, I really get scared on listening to her words.

She keeps on sending some roots and coins with sindoor and says that those things are gonna keep us healthy and happy. But, I don't believe her. How can I believe that roots are going to bring happiness to my family.

Now, that we are planning to go to India. We have to stay at MIL's place. I am scared of eating or drinking there. But, I have no way out. My husband doesn't believe that his mom is doing all BM things. She goes to tantrik with her wishes and follows as instructed by the local tantriks of our city back in India. I have heard all these things from our neighbours and relatives. I have proofs which my husband does not believe. My husband thinks his mother is a highly religious lady(MIL pretends like that).
    I am really really tense what to do. I can't escape eating at MIL's place or saving my son from doing that. I believe in Sai Baba a lot. But, still, I am worried.

Friends, Please help.
    Discussing my situation with you ladies might give me the strength that I need at this moment and always.

8. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

OMG... its scary to read so many ppl experiencing BM and its even more scary to think it really exists :hide: :hide: :hide:

9. strangegirl

strangegirl Silver IL'ite

I have recently done a research about it for my friend. She had faced a lot of issues with her husband recently and above all her husband started behaved all different with memory loss, no love, no sex without a reason. All what she could relate was their reunification with in laws, as they were not in talking terms since marriage for 10 yrs, but recently united, and all the problems started then.

In the research that I've done so far, I heard that people do BM in India for blood relatives by mixing a drop of their own blood in the food. It is like mom to son, or sister to brother. The person who is under the control of this spell follow the other person no matter what. If they ask them to fall in a well, they will fall.. If they ask them to separate from their wife, they would do.
    But the power lasts only for few days or months depend on the power of the person (physical/mental) so he comes back to normal (or in between normal and abnormal) and that's where the confused behavior.
    Then it happens like a cycle... They mix it again and feed him.

No need for special remedies, but taking the victim away from the culprit and never let them eat their food again would change the effect with time.

I heard some people (again close relatives) mix "Vibhuti" with food regularly (like 2 weeks). They do it mainly by mixing it with tea or food.
    Again the same power, same effects

BM or spell becomes weak when it is performed to a stranger, who never constantly visit or eat at your place.

Still I havent experienced this, but as fat as I gathered infor, I am sure if BM exists our evil in laws can find that out and use it - no doubt about it.

BUT I strongly believe, it affects only the weaker person, and the one who mingles with them on a daily basis. If you are spiritually very strong, God won't let you suffer this, even if you suffer he will save you soon. So, do not go behind pundit, but at the same time do not ignore the fact that BM exists.

Longlost likes this.
  10. dimple4nis

dimple4nis Junior IL'ite

Hey strangegirl,
    Your words are really helpful. I am going to my in-laws for a month with my 2 yr old son. So, I am a little scared that I cannot avoid eating there. Nor can i tell anyone my worries. Such a bad situation in life. Whenever I try discussing this with my husband. He starts screaming back on me that his mother can never do it whereas there are evidence that she has done it before to my SIL (yes, her own daughter). SIL was 28yrs old and was not agreeing to marry. MIL gave her some tablet to eat beside her sleeping pills(yea, she takes sleeping pills every night to sleep). After taking those weird tablets, she got weird feelings like sleeping all naked and you know all those kind of thoughts that married ladies are supposed to have. I was shocked when she told me that. But, both MIL and SIL praise and support each other a lot. And, my husband says, she did something like that 4yrs back, now, she is not going to do anything like that with us. My husband knows very little about his own family and thinks everything is good and rosy. I am the ultimate sufferer here. Don't know how to convince this man. Every time I start explaining him something, he says all these are rubbish and the atmosphere at house becomes really bad, with quarreling and stuff. I have a 2 yr old son. I don't want him to go through all this. I want to give him a happy family and a peace, friendly atmosphere to grow.

1 person likes this.