1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mother does not show partiality to her children

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Apr 15, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Children are born to the same mother but how much difference is there between them.
    Usually in some houses the elder one is very simple and silent and responsible. Always there is more liberty for the youngest child.

Previously everyone wanted to have a son first to take the name of the family. If a boy is born after 3 or 4 daughters the parents used to be very happy and give allthe love for the son. Especially the mother is very happy. Usually they say mother is very fond of the son and the father is very fond of daughter.

The youngest child as always treated like a child and the parents don’t give them much responsibilities. Wheras the eldest is given more responsibilities. A mother treats all the children equally. She does not show any partially to anyone. But sometimes the children feel that their mother gives more importance to the other child

But now a days everyone has only one child and that too with great difficulty. Those who are desirous of having children fast don’t get children and those who don’t want immediately within one year they get a child. Some girls have problems in their married life and not able to conceive, but people will go on asking them when u are going to havea child which irritates them. Now people have so much tension in jobs etc that for them it is difficult to conceive. Prayer and saying Rama nama will only help everyone in this present world.

2. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji Ji,

You are absolutely right,from a mother's point of view... But children have this feeling that mother is partial for his or her sibling.. My younger sis always complains like that, though I know she's given more liberty and freedom as compared to me as I was the eldest one..

Nice write up once again..

Regards..

3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

dear viji,
    you have brought out the bond in a family. for mothers all children are equal. there is asaying in tami, " mooththadu mozhai ilayadhu kalai". elder children being responsible become so submissive. very nicely narrated.
    with love
    pad.

4. shubhasiddharth

shubhasiddharth Bronze IL'ite

The lone " those who want child, are not blessed, while those who dont want, have children immediately". So true. I know of someone in my family who is longing to have a child, yet not.

5. iyerviji

Dear Deepali

Thanks for your feedback. Good to know that you liked the post. Mother does not show partiality but some children feel like that.

love
    viji

6. iyerviji

Dear Padmini

Thanks for your compliments. Enjoyed reading the feedback.

love
    viji

7. iyerviji

Dear Shubha

Thanks for your feedback.

love
    viji