1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Most Unromantic Thing your Husband Did

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by DGcreative, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Superwoman

Superwoman Gold IL'ite

:cheers So many unromantic guys?? I thought only my man is unique unromantic creature in this world!! I am so :cool2:now....

what to say??? life is full of unromantic incidents!!! You know ladies nowadays when i see red roses i feel like eating it!!!:evil:(how cruel)

what to do ?? this man is changing an angel as devil!!:twisted:

Disclosure:
    I hereby declare that No ladies has any rights to claim that their husbands are most unromantic, because my man won the match (decided based on the replies from the ILs on this thread).:hide:

18 people like this.
  2. SimpleGirl

SimpleGirl Gold IL'ite

I can say the same about my husband too... most unromantic person in the world...
    I feel he shouldnt have married me in the first place... he should have got married to his laptop or phone or PS3.. or else he should have become some Yogi and spend his life in a jungle...
    Here goes my list..
    He never compliments me on anything.. new dress.. new hairstyle .. he doesnt even notice it.. I have to point out things and ask him... how do I like look.. and he will be like.. fine.. or OK.. no good no bad :rant
    The day we got engaged... and we were sitting together for dinner.. he was so quite.. as if his parents are forcing him to marry me.. and I am all chirpy asking about his relatives and friends.. so after some time I got silent.. and asked him to talk something.. guess what he says... he was missing his pet dog in the Engagement ceremony.. :bonk she was the only one missing there
    And the first time I told him I love you.. he replies with a heart felt thankyou.. what person on earth would say Thankyou :hide:

35 people like this.
  3. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

:hiya Me Me.

Be thankful that the man at least thanked you........

I usually say "ok" sometimes without even turning towards him / looking at him. :hide:

I am an unromantic wife. But I cover it up by proudly declaring that I am "practical" and not lovey-dovey like others....putting a positive spin to my unromantic nature.

Finally Dh :notthatway: and banned "ok".

As a former pet owner, I can understand his love. But he should have had the foresight to know that he should hide it from you :bang.

Sorry dear....I was just playing with you....:hide:.......

8 people like this.
  4. vidhyabharath

vidhyabharath Silver IL'ite

Hey Simple girl!

Same pinch! Same thing happened to me also, when I told him I love you, he also replied thank you, I immediately asked him dont you have the habit telling back, he immediately said that he was planning to take me for the long drive and planned to tell his love by giving a red rose and charming surprise gift, also he said that I missed it.:bonk:bonk

7 people like this.
  5. vidhyabharath

vidhyabharath Silver IL'ite

I too in the same boat, if you ask my husband about me, he will say that my romantic wife turned unromantic now a days.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl, also he will say that two thieves (my son and daughter) have steal his wife from him.

Cheers
    Vidhyabharath

5 people like this.
  6. freddycat

freddycat Platinum IL'ite

After reading all the posts, the winner is ................ I think,

:rotfl " O M G , IT WAS REAL,I THOUGHT IT WAS MY DREAM BABY" :rotfl

What an escape :biglaugh:biglaugh

3 people like this.
  7. freddycat

freddycat Platinum IL'ite

eandian,
    From your hilarious writings, eandian lovey-dovey lady. :exactly: See, it even sounds nice.

1 person likes this.
  8. vini31

vini31 Gold IL'ite

After reading all the hilarious incidents, I am ROFL
    one incident which i remembered, we are TTC for couple of yrs now, the doc has told us to have IC on April 2nd and my IUI was planned on april 4th, when i told this to my DH at abt 8.pm ... his first reaction was "OMG today is world cup finals na ....." :spin :rantI dont want to miss the match

32 people like this.
  9. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

Hmm nice thread, very funny. We've been married for just 1.5 yrs and have known each other for nearly 4 yrs. Before marriage, DH was very romantic, bought me flowers, took me for rides but after marriage, he has turned unromantic and I became romantic.

He did nothing for our first Valentine's day after marriage but before marriage, he travelled all the way from Chennai to Bangalore to spend the day with me. But I made it up by getting homemade chocolates for us. :)

Then came my birthday, we were travelling that night, he kissed and wished me at 12 while I was sleeping. And no special gift or plans for the day. Went out for dinner though. Fought with him next day for not doing anything for me. But he apologised profusely, and now if the same happens, I'm ok with it, because I do the needful. ;-)

Next we had his birthday and our anniversary, we weren't together so no special plans but I bought gold for both of us. :)

He turns romantic sometimes like pampering me by cooking, or singing or dancing. :D And other times, he's so engrossed in his laptop, that I keep shouting and he doesn't hear.

3 people like this.
  10. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

HaHaHa! :rotfl Cutemonster. That is hilarious! I am ROFL after reading your story. Poor guy, at least he is trying to learn from his mistakes no?

PS: I laughed so loud, my son looked up and asked what's so funny?

Edit: Omg! the strip-tease story is even funnier! :rotfl :rotflHaHaHa! What did you do, ya?

6 people like this.