1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Most Unromantic Thing your Husband Did

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by DGcreative, Jul 19, 2012.

1. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

it was a mixture of :rant:hide::spin:drowning:rotfl:bonk:bang and ofcourse :twisted:

1 person likes this.
  2. MaritalBliss

MaritalBliss Platinum IL'ite

Re: Hi All Joining the group newly

So unromantic...hahaha...

3. freddycat

freddycat Platinum IL'ite

This thread is more funnier than other ones. Some of the posts reminded me that romance didn't improve much since from 'Siva Kumar to Surya/Jyothika', era. For those who are not familiar with Tamil film industry, the father and son generations (similar to Amitabh and Abhishek).

3 people like this.
  4. happy17

happy17 Bronze IL'ite

oh my god im lol on reading all the posts specially enandian, magee , ashuabhi , priya dominic and cutemonster!!
    :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

2 people like this.
  5. vidhyabharath

vidhyabharath Silver IL'ite

:rotfl:rotfl I am not able to control my laugh after reading all of your experience.

It will really embrassed us during that time.

Thanks DGcreative for the excellent topic.

Here is some of mine,

Ours is a arranged marriage, But we really like each other a lot.

Before Marriage:

1. He called me and told, I want to see you, are you free in the evening? after hearing this I was like flying, came very eagerly to met him, once I saw him, he told that, my mother asked me to meet you, thats why i came? :hide:

2. Oneday we both went to shopping mall and we were in some restaurant, ordered food and waiting for that, I was speaking with him something romantically and telling about my likings, disliking some bla... bla..., Suddenly I heard a voice "Wow Sachin you are great! What a wonderful shot!. Just Imagine how i feel:bonk: He was watching the cricket match.

And I asked him that have you heard what i said, he simply asked did you told anything to me, i think you are also enjoying the match with me... Really gals i cursed sachin like anything at that time.

After Marriage:

1. We went to Kullu Manali for honey moon, we went by bus from delhi to manali, it was a night journey, we were speaking some sweet nothings romantically, suddenly i heard some snoring, since it is dark, i was not able to see my hubby's face clearly, so i thought that my hubby is hearing and somebody else is snoring, then the big snore was came, i am shocked and came out from romatic mood, looked him properly, nobody else my husband is snoring.:rant.

2. My first birthday after marriage, we went for some shopping, I found a nice bead work chudhidhar and asked him to get me for my birthday. Immediately he said, did my mother like this chudhidhar? I was like:bang

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Actually my sweet rascal is a wonderful romantic guy. But still there was some unromantic incidents.

29 people like this.
  6. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

OMG, DG creative , you did a great job creating this thread...because i understand my DH isnt the only one there...
    i will have one daily i think...
    1)it was our first V-day together and my DH even dint wish me, forget the gift..i bought him a card and gave him a gift too..then i asked him why in the evening...then he said " my sister will feel bad" (his sis was divorced before 2-3 yrs by then ) by evening the sister came with a gold chain n pendant gifted by her lover (now her husband)...i felt really like hitting him hard...then DH said " i vil get you something tomorrow" (feb 15th is our engagement anniversary-he wasnt in india for engagement actually)...and suspense suspense suspense he bought a small bouquet :( ...
    2) the last gift he gave me as a surprise was 6.5 yrs back i.e before our marriage and after engagement..and they were chocolates n icecreams delivered at my hostel...even today i ask him if it was his idea of surprising me or did his sisters or frnds tell him to do so..i feel sooooo cheated
    3) the last gift he bought for me was on my first bday after marriage which is 5.5 yrs bac..
    4) if i say i love you he will say ok
    5) when we go out for dinner,he will never even bother to look at me
    6) he would say "love you" only when i am in India and he is abroad and that too when i tell him...otherwise he is like "bye gud nite"
    7) everyone around me would be complimenting me but he will never do that...seriously i donno why..finally he says "u know i married you bcos you are beautiful"...only time he compliments me is when i wear a saree..

I know he loves me and i love him, but seriously i would have liked someone more romantic than him...

10 people like this.
  7. sushmavja

cant just stop laughing....

1 person likes this.
  8. sushmavja

arch,looks like our DHs are twin brothers

3 people like this.
  9. sushmavja

magee, i pity u dear...as DG creative has said, u have the most unromantic DH...

10. sushmavja

gals, are these most unromantic DHs getting any awards anywhere? is there any competition running for them? Ek se bhadkar ek

i just cant stop lol for all of our unromantic DHs..really had a hearty laugh

adding one more from my side:

DH was going for an onsite for min 6 months after few months of our marriage..he dint even hug me at the airport bcos his parents were there...and he comes back after 6 months then too he hugged me after 2 hrs after he finished all the chitchat with his parents...
    he is so lucky that somehow even as we completed 6 yrs of marriage last april, we have just spend 2 wedding anniversaries, and two of my bdays together and his 5 bdays together...so he doesnt need to buy gifts or plan surprises for me...see how lucky he is!!!

3 people like this.