1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Most Unromantic Thing your Husband Did

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by DGcreative, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Vanilasky

Vanilasky Silver IL'ite

@ abla : you r absolutely right . I knew DH has recently joined a job and won't be able to join me for first anniversary and I was okay with it. I had my own plans for celebration with mom and bro . He was angry and might be DH must have asked inlaws to go and celebrate anniversary with me in his absence ( indirectly he wanted to spoil my plans ). He was hurt when I didn't even asked him to come over for 1-2 days for wedding anniversary.

2. Vanilasky

Vanilasky Silver IL'ite

@ yellow mango : I will surely courier one or two for you soonlaugh1smiley

1 person likes this.
  3. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

My DH always used to say, "tere liye mein chaand tare la sakta hu (for you, i can get moon and the stars)". i used to laugh it off. Years later, when i understood him more, he said that dialog and I told him, "piku, I know you would but your piku is simple na, she just want you to do the dishes. " He had no options but to do the dishes. That dialog has vanished for ever. :rotfl Though he will do the dishes whenever i ask him to without any fuss.

5 people like this.
  4. Jameela

Jameela Senior IL'ite

It is true men always want to hear we cannot live without him as he had made charity with us, they are selfish, but don´t remember anniversarys,birthdays or don´t think about it are not important for them. I have to push mine to have details with me and insist on going out, make me some gift...

5. Jameela

Jameela Senior IL'ite

I told yesterday to mine to celebrate my birthday and he nagged continued watching geo news as nothing happened, i understand you ;)

6. sreepriya22

sreepriya22 New IL'ite

OMG!! sorry to say, he is a specimen. But dont worry. He has younger brother who is my husband ;):exactly:

7. sreepriya22

sreepriya22 New IL'ite

Mine too. Actually i was feeling low cuz of my jackass husband. But this thread made me happy. Thank you friends.

8. sumzaya

sumzaya Gold IL'ite

Funny thread....ideasmiley
    I remember unforgettable 2 things..
    1. on our very First night he went sleep so fast that he dint even lukd at me.... and my cousins have kept alarm here n there in our room as pranks,,, i found all and switched off except one which was over the almarah....
    At 1 a,m it started its alarm beeping sound.... gosh i cudnt reach so i tried to call my hus... he wasnt listening at all.. finally i gave a small slap so he wake up shouting and i got scared i thot he wud kill me...:drowning. finally he stoppd the alarm and soon slept.. ;)
    2. Our honeymoon trip, can u believe with all his relatives,,,,, ( same as in a famous malayalam movie., mithunam).... more than 25 members...

3 people like this.
  9. Jameela

Jameela Senior IL'ite

God Heavens that is the most unromantic the family in the honeymoon!!! Don´t want to think would be know if go any part outside, why not with them, if you have intimacy and giving you advices, and putting pressure for the coming of new grandson/daughter you are right seems a film but there are families that are like a comedy. Awful nothing better the couple at their own pace you have time to share with relatives but at least have some days to dedicate one to each other

10. preethuanu

preethuanu Senior IL'ite

I too have an experience to share.
    It was our first night after the wedding and I was all dressed up in a veshtiyum mundum..traditional wear for ladies in kerala...and i was waiting for my DH. He was busy with settling people who were there and came so late and took a bath and came wearing a lungi... I was totally shattered.. I was expecting him to come wearing a kasavu mundu and kurta...and then what ?!!:bonk

sumzaya likes this.