1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Most Unromantic Thing your Husband Did

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by DGcreative, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Vanilasky

Vanilasky Silver IL'ite

@ yellow mango . I stopped wearing pyjama kurta for few days.The next day itself I bought a nightie usually the maids wear ( full sleeves ) while working and started wearing continuously for few days. I knew he hates full sleeves , stripes and that nightie material also. In bed he is feeling irritated whenever he touches me ( nightie material) and feels some sought of itching .Finally he requested me to stop wearing it and wear whatever I need and he won't pass any useless comments from now onwards.

3 people like this.
  2. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

hahahaa I was laughing like anything while reading your thread. I donno what is waiting for me:boo:

Just now I got this fwd message, aptly matching this thread :biggrin2:

At 3AM: Man in bed with his wife, Slides his hand slowly across her shoulders, Across her waist, Under her neck, Under her back, & suddenly stops.. Wife: Why did u stop? Man: Remote mil gaya, soja tu!!

Mens are really MEAN :p

7 people like this.
  3. cheenu123

cheenu123 Gold IL'ite

My first birthday after wedding, it was an off for Janamashtami. I kept waiting for the DH to come up with a surprise (gift/lunch/dinner). Nothing happened, he slept the whole day. And I fought with him.

4. sweety127

sweety127 Gold IL'ite

Once when I visited my parents for a longer duration, we went on a short trip & I was full of zest when he called..His voice was low, told he is missing me terribly and that am enjoying my life without him, sulked for sometime & finally hung the call..I thought of surprising him so while returning back I went to his office..We met in the main road so I got down from the car while parents went to park it . He was v happy & held my face with his hands and told he wanted to kiss me at that instant..With all the traffic & people staring at us I very well knew he would not dare to do it..So I was cool..Seeing me cool, he challenged me to hug him & the next second I was resting my head on his chest romantically expecting some cinematic outbursts..But this stupid man gently pushed me away as he saw my mom walking towards us from a distance and started walking towards her:bang. I felt v much embarrased and vowed not to hug him ever again in public. Mr. unromantic cajoled me and slightly amended the rules saying he feels v uncomfortable when our parents & relatives are around & apart from them he is fine with doing it anywhere else..

2 people like this.
  5. pari80

pari80 Silver IL'ite

Hillarious thread.

Here are my DH's unromantic incident.

1. This is pre-marriage/engagement when we were "Good Friends" .After knowing each other for few months, it was cleared we loved each other and at last one fine day he proposed me. After i said yes , 2 days after we were in garden in very secluded place, i was expecting a kiss (i had my eyes closed and literally expecting one on my lips) and he ends up planting one on my cheeks. Now not necessarily it was unromantic i was expecting more :rotfl and that incident still gets laugh out of me. Though i won't lie his that did increase my love more.

2. Our first night after marriage was technically delayed till next day because in DH's family newly wed can't start their life together till the time prayer to their ancestor's village temple being offered ( Cheda Chedi tradition). So next day we went there which is 1 hour from City.My cousin cosis asked me to keep the bags ready as we are suppose to go to hotel for next 2 nights in city itself. So after all tradition steps are taken my BIL told my MIL/PIL that they would drop DH and myself to hotel itself as we must be tired.It was close to 3pm in afternoon. I was happy to hear that and DH said no no..what's the hurry we can go back home and we can go at later in evening.Literally:bangcomp::bonk:drowning i was like , really?? Though luckily my MIL overruled him and sent us. But whole of our honeymoon i kept teasing him for that .

2 people like this.
  6. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

Lots of funny incidents already there...

our first valentine after marriage.. movie we watched... grr.... x-men :bang (need i say more)

my bday too we watched (some jackie chan movie)

so now i dont ask to watch movie with him...

now that we have a kid ... (and conveniently for DH) he cant digest hotel food easily.. he will have upset stomach mostly after outside food... so i cant ask for celebration or treat outside for anything :confused2:

2 people like this.
  7. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Married for 9 Year, from day 1 whenever i ask him......(check him :p) ...when is our Anniversary or when is my birthday....he says exactly the wrong date and even the year with more confident face.

5 people like this.
  8. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

@ Vanilasky
    :rotflOh That nightie!!!!That was brilliant!
    I have to get one of those for :spinmoments.

2 people like this.
  9. abla

abla Gold IL'ite

Have you heard the saying "The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once " ?

I think you are a way nicer person that me .Mine only forgot my birthday once .Hell broke loose !!!Never happened again .

10. abla

abla Gold IL'ite

I think he wanted to hear how miserable you are without him and how devastated you are with anniversary approaching and the unborn baby is already crying for daddy from your womb .Ego got hurt when he heard you are both doing fine :rotfl.

1 person likes this.