1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Most Unromantic Thing your Husband Did

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by DGcreative, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

Prak will never be romantic in public places. even during candle light diner in a private cornor..

He will be very much insecure..

I sat close to him, and he slowly started to kiss me (i only demanded for kiss:thumbsup)

While he is kissing me he was looking at here and there like this :hide: whetehr somebody is seeing at him..

The kiss is just mechanical.. I pulled my self back...

We just ate in that candle light so called romantic dinner... :bonk:bonk:bonk

15 people like this.
  2. daffodiill

daffodiill Silver IL'ite

Dear IL's ..i too have so so so many unromantic incidents..every day when i think of some of these incidents i could very sad and depressed..but after reading all your posts i am just LOL.. you all have made TO REFINE MY SADNESS INTO AN ENTERTAINMENT...i feel that we who are romantic must never feel for all these situations ,only those(DH'ss) should feel sad that they cant be romantic by nature... a big thanks to DGcreative for starting this thread..EVERY DAY I AM LEARNING SOMETHING FROM HERE..IL..JAI HO..

TO ADD TO THE THREAD..it was our first anniv after nearly a decade of love..so i planned in for a surprise.,i just kept a beautiful anniv card and a home made mini flower bokay on our bed and silently went to kitchen. he woke by alarm and after 15 mins also there was no reaction from the room..i went saw that my husband is dressing .i did not know whether he noticed my card and flowers.Thinking that he would have missed. i asked " have you noticed what's here" .. he said "hmm"..he left..that's all..i was so depressed..when he came in the night i asked why did u wished only in afternoon even when i have wished you in the mor'ng itself(he called me by lunch).He asked "wwhat"..."when"??? i said..abt the bokay and card...
    YOU ALL KNOW WHAT HE SAID " O M G ,IT WAS REAL,I THOUGHT IT WAS MY DREAM BABY"...what to do for these GUYS ya..

minn1, PLK, luvkushdust and 40 others like this.
  3. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends,

After our marriage, DH arranged for a trip to hill station in the border of kerala...Ops we two along with his Mom:bonk, what to say...

There are sooo many thing like this i can tell you all...

43 people like this.
  4. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

Till now your DH ranks high in being most unromantic..........hahaha just kidding but amazing 1st trip after marriage with MIL is just soooo funny

11 people like this.
  5. DGcreative

You are most welcome daffodiill....we all take so many good things from here... & even I have taken this "finding better if not good from worst scenarios" from IL

1 person likes this.
  6. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

MIL along with you guys for honeymoon???????:bonk:bonk:bonk:hide:

3 people like this.
  7. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

DGcreative very nice thread:thumbsupand i have sooooo many unromantic incidients but it's 10 in the night now, so i'll write everthing in detail tom(hubby is waiting yaar:))........

6 people like this.
  8. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Well here comes mine.

We had been to the movie theater and were the only ones in the movie hall. I thougt at least DH will put an arm around and cuddle up. But no he was uptight and sat in his own chair and I in mine. :( By the way he always gets into the movie, he is so engrossed that he does not see or hear anything around him so it was my fault to expect him to do so.

minn1, ruknights, jogu07 and 5 others like this.
  9. DGcreative

:rotfl
    guess only Husbands can behave like this:cheers

4 people like this.
  10. aashuabhi

aashuabhi Gold IL'ite

Oh God i could not believe he said this in night.. he might not have found any other lame excuse to cover up :bonk