Most Memorable April Fool’s Prank - April 2011

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by IL_Admin, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlennie

charlennie New IL'ite

got fooled while fooling

hai there!
    greetings to all the IL's.
    im sharing somethingwhich happened during the final year in college. on 1st of april morning at 7.30am we had a seminar in the lecture hall and our proff was yet to cum,and thats when i decieded to implement my plan.:idea... I called my friend revathi ,who was very fond of new pens outside the hall and gave a pen, which had a small cracker button inside it( the one which kids usedto play with the guns during deevali).
    As soon as she saw the new pen in my hand , even before i could give her to play the prank, she grabbed it from me and opened it ... and the huge noise DUMMM was heared in the silent corridor and even i was equally frightened with the noise raaaan towards the toilet nearby and both of us locked ourselves inside the same toilet,to escape from the scolding of our proff whom we saw just entering the corridor..
    standing inside the toilet ,I could hear my own heart beat. both of us were laughing and crying at the same time. very soon we heared the door of the toilet main door being opened, we were sure it must be our proff coz she was the only person expected now as we had the lecture befor e the college timing.
    To avoid bigger puddings from her, before she could ask me any thing,i started confessing from inside the toilet.:bowdown
    there was no reply...
    after a while ,gathering courage to face her, both of us ,with our heads hung down came outside the toilet aking sorry mam in a chorus..
    THERE we saw a fat CAT smiling at us,i felt as if the cat was saying " he he he APRIL FOOL " to me.:bonk

Thats unforgettable...

hope u enjoyed it too:biglaugh

-Charlennie

2. Nivee

Nivee Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

This is a short and sweet prank that i played on my mom this year. i am working in Chennai and mom & dad are at Coimbatore. On April 1st morning i called up her and told i was part of the panel for campus interview in one of the colge at cbe,and it was all informed to me yesterday and i have arrived CBE by flight today. It was 4 months already since i visited coimbatore, Hence my mom was all that excited :spinto know i am cbe(parallely she broadcasted the news to others at home, that nive has come to cbe without even getting further details from me). I added i am at front of street entrance and please open the door. She holding the cell in one hand,dripping mavu from other hand( who was in middle of grinding idle batter), came rushing to the front door asking me where are u, i said ma, i am just nearing the corner of our house,look down( we live in upstairs). She came to the balcony and was looking down on one side and the batter from her hands had dripped off to the bald head of house owner at the downstairs. My mother dint even notice that out of her anxiety and excitement and kept asking me in cell, i could not see u still where are u!!!! Finally i told in a dull voice, ma.. APRIL FOOL. She shouted :rantat top of the voice and then came to the real world and apologies to our house owner uncle.

I still could not resist laughing imagining the scene :) :rotfl

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  3. swetaamit

swetaamit New IL'ite

Recently I was fooled..this april.
    When Indusladies announced on facebook that its going to become a paysite and I was upset after reading that:spin,I reacted towards the idea.
    ..and on the other day Indusladies posted "I think we fooled quite few of you."And a smile come to my face,feeling like..****!got the result of reacting so soon.:):rotfl:rotfl
    but at some corner I was relaxed that it will be not a paysite.
    Cheers!:bowdown:bowdown

4. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Re: got fooled while fooling

Hai,

A very good April Fool Note.

5. parijata

parijata New IL'ite

I had just finished telling my eighteen year old son of an April fool's prank that we, my friends and I had played and he looked at me with slight disappointment and said "I never knew girls could be so...mean, especially you Mom."

Rewind back to 30 years and I am eighteen, and the world is my oyster.

My room mate in hostel comes in sobbing, on asking we find out that her boyfriend of 2 years has just dumped her for a more popular girl. Now Rakesh, let us call him that, is one of those snooty, rich kids whom our mothers are always warning us about. We had tried telling our pal but she was besotted by his good looks and charm.

Loyalty to pals is a big thing so, we decide to teach him a lesson. We write him a letter pretending that it is from our college's Beauty. We flatter him and then ask if we can meet him at a nearby restaurant. We, then also write to his present gal telling her abt his rendezvous and ask her to come there early and remain hidden.

On the said day,half the class go in early and occupy most of the tables, soon our hero walks in with a few of his friends and starts his vigil.....:))

After an hour, our college Beauty and her two brothers who were also on the know walk in. Rakesh, all impatient after having been made to wait so..... long toddles over to their table and asks Beauty if he can talk to her privately. She says no...he keeps insisting and then looses his temper.. her brothers and their pals join the melee.....

Beauty denies that she has ever written the letter and provides proof by showing him her handwriting....then someone suggested that perhaps he had been played on, the next day being April first! There is a thunder of laughter and hooting all around and Rajesh's face is absolutely something to write about!

Ofcourse it would have been icing on the cake if his girl friend had shot out and broken off with him publicly, but she being more mature than any of us decided to do so privately..needless to say the story got more n' more complicated in the telling and Rakesh did the only thing he could do....left to complete his studies abroad!

My son's point of view shaped 30 years later is ...well, people break up all the time, for us in those day when you fell in love you stayed in love and got married.....and maybe I ought to feel a little ashamed of what I did...but whenever I think of that day, I feel a wicked delight come over me washing away whatever the good fairy is trying to instill in me.

6. swetaamit

swetaamit New IL'ite

Re: got fooled while fooling

Was it for me verdana
    If yes..than
    thanks a lot:thumbsup

7. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL-ites,

Thank you for your participation.

Entries are being shortlisted by our panel of Judges. Please stay tuned for the result !!

8. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL-ites,

Thanks to all those who made this contest interestingly active with your participation. A special thanks to Satchitananda who helped us to select the winner.

Newton’s third law would best suit the winner!! Guess who the winner is……..

• She was the one who made us to travel through the memory of our college days.
    • She was the one who played prank on her close friend which took a turn on her!!
    Here we go with the winner announcement....

Most Memorable April Fool’s Prank contest

priya4prabhu

For her winning entry here.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    Congratulation Priya !! Your win and your memorable prank will be etched in your memory forever. Let your friends know about your win!! :)

IL Special Gift for winning the contest:

ganesha_kondapalli.jpg

Note:
    Please send your mailing address to support@indusladies.com to receive your special gift

9. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations priya4prabhu!!!

[​IMG]

10. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Congratulations Priya4Prabhu!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.