1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

mosquito bites on15 day old

Discussion in 'Infants' started by loonypooh, Oct 21, 2009.

1. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

we are back to hunting options to deal with mozzies once again :(((((((( DD has now managed to kick the mosquito net and it topples onto none other than me!!! uugghh

every few hours she comes nibbling and cooing at the edge of the net, and if i dont attend her kicks the net onto my face :(

i tried the J&J mosquito repellent and it works fine but it has SUCH A STRONG fragrance! extremely strong! how can a baby product have such strong smells? :(

2. abathy

abathy Bronze IL'ite

poonam,
    i use a table fan above V's head and keep it in rotate mode. right now he is co-sleeping and we sleep with a mattress on the floor. keeping the fan at his head helps him to breathe easily too.
    A

3. Rupal392

Rupal392 New IL'ite

It is a task to protect infants from mosquitoes & mosquito bites. I used a mosquito net for my 2-year-old daughter, but somehow one mosquito would get in and bite her and she would start crying immediately. Now I use mosquito killer spray (keeping the room vacant and closed for an hour) and then put the net for my daughter.

4. sonishah32

sonishah32 Junior IL'ite

Hi,

Have you tried the electronic mosquito killer of Good knight? Please do try its electronic mosquito repellent, which is free from deet and is safe for kids. Place the liquid vaporiser in every room and hall. Every evening turn on the machine for some time on high mode and than after few minutes, continue it on normal mode. The High mode helps to kill mosquitoes faster.