Moonstone for TTC

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pumpkin01, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

Wow Belcanto just now (10.50 am here) i got a clear positive on the internet cheapie OPK!!! Yayyy i am so excited!!

What CD are u on dear!! Hope u O soon too! See i got mine at CD21...and havent taken the digi one yet...but this one is sure positive...darker than the control:) so i will go with it, whether the digi shows me a smiley today or not.

Good luck BelCanto!!:thumbsup

2. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

CONGRATULATION mimosa ... thats great ..happy journey on your mum to be path ... pray for us ..

3. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

Thanks dear but this is just the ovulation! now starts the true test!....lets hope we catch the eggy this time....

Good luck to u too!

4. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Congratulation Mimosa, it's great news :) ..... stay calm and do all the needful. Do not forget to rub your moonstone near your abdomen area. Hope you will give us the good news soon :) Good luck.

5. BelCanto

BelCanto Senior IL'ite

wow mimosa.. i am so thrilled ... hope you get prego this cycle..
    i dont know wot cycle day i am in , i just had my lap and OD on 14/03.. so hopefully i get my periods on my own and then ovulate and then get preggy... hope it all happens real quick...

6. BelCanto

BelCanto Senior IL'ite

Gals - I have a question on moonstone. can i wear it during the shower or do i need to remove it off... I am now wearing it all the time...

7. pumpkin01

You should wear it all the time, take it out only during the full moon time to recharge :) don't forget to rub around your lower tummy area.

8. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

i got my moonstone but without charging iam wearing them lets see how i go but iam too much stressed with my work ....:( i know stress is not good but cant overcome let see how my bracelet with help me thru
    i got the bracelet with carnelian,moonstone,rose quartz ,pearl and aventurine and turtle and good luck charm ..more sticky baby dust to everyone ... hope some in this thread give me good news soon ..

9. pumpkin01

I hope you have cleansed it before wearing, I would suggest to do that if you haven't. Your moonstone will reduce your stresses (ofcourse you have to also try :) ). Good luck girls.

10. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

Hi pumpkin!

How r u? AFM, i remove my bracelet when i go to sleep and wear it after i shower the next morning...its so delicate i am afraid it might break if my hand gets under my body when asleep...
    hope that should be okay...since i still keep it near my bed.