Moonstone for TTC

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pumpkin01, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Applepie01

Applepie01 Senior IL'ite

Thanks Pumpkin01!!!
    Im looking throught hose sights.How do you know when its gonna be a full day moon.Can you guide me through it?

Thanks!!!

2. Applepie01

Applepie01 Senior IL'ite

Thanks mimosa!!!

3. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

I usually check online * Full moon calendar 2012 (for different time zones) *, this month it is coming on 7th feb mostly the full moon comes around this time. I put a reminder in my mobile/outlook to remind me :)

4. Applepie01

Applepie01 Senior IL'ite

5. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

Hi pumpkin01,

I have finally received my moonstone, rose quartz and amethyst bracelet on tue (day of expected AF). However, AF hasnt arrived yet...am not expecting a lot, coz i have absolutely no symptoms, plus my last cycle also was 38 days..so i will wait 1 more week b4 drawing any conclusions, since test was BFN, even this morn :(
    My question to u is, when should i start wearing it? Should i wear right away or wait for the full moon?Should i cleanse and charge it first before wearing?
    Do let me know..am quite hopeful about this thing :)

Thanks dear!

6. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi mimosa

can you please PM me the link of ebay (moonstone, rose quartz and amethyst bracelet) that you bought. i am thinking of buying this

7. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

8. pumpkin01

Hi Mimosa, Glad to know your Moonstone has arrived. My advice will be wait for the full moon(it's in another 2 week i.e on March 8th) before wearing you need to cleanse and charge it. Till then just keep the stone near your bed and keep imagining you are getting positive vibe because of the stone.

To cleanse you have to sprinkle little water on the moonstone and then keep it under running water( under the tap ) then keep the stone on a plate under the full moon light on the apex of the moon (night when it turns the day the calendar says it'll be full i.e 7th March). The next day morning you can wear your stone. Try to keep the stone on your belly imagining(meditating) it's cleansing all -ve energy and ur reproductive system getting better.

Also keep a glass of water in a transparent glass under the moon which you can keep in fridge and drink every morning, it definitely calms mind and body.

Good luck :)

9. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

:thankyou2: Pumpkin for being so sweet and helpful every time!!
    Aaaah its such a long wait till the 8th:spinits like its front of me now and i cant wear it...haha!

Btw, if no direct moonlight falls on my window sill (i mean i cant see the moon from any of my rooms:hide:), is it still ok to keep there? Will it (or the water in the bowl) get charged then?

And also, did u keep wearing it during BDing? I am scared it might break:oops:

10. pumpkin01

I can understand :)

Doesn't the moonlight fall even in the midnight ?? It is good if it falls the moon light on the stone as that is how it'll charge it. I have heard people keeping in their back garden if no moonlight falls in their window sill ( ofcourse it should be safe ) if it doesn't fall then my advice would be keep the stone near the window sill and meditate ( this is what we do when there is cloud and you can't see moon light)

Yes my dear I wore my stone all the time and removed only during full moon to charge it, even now I am wearing ( am pregnant :) ) and I remove it only to charge :) seems it helps through out the pregnancy in maintaining the water content and keeps body calm.