Moonstone for TTC

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pumpkin01, Jan 26, 2012.

1. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Hi All, there is stone called Moonstone which seems to be helping the fertility issues. I have seen so many ladies getting their BFP in a different site(not sure if I can post the link of that site here), I have also got my BFP 2-3 months after wearing this stone. So thought to share this with you as I feel apart from doing Pujas, medical treatment we can also help ourself using this stone.

This stone helps in Fertility related properties like

Regulation of the menstrual cycle.

Regulating fertility cycles

Easing hormone fluctuation related to menopause or other disruptions.

Increases a woman’s wisdom and powers of intuition.

Boosts overall female energy and energy linked to reproductive health.

Good Luck to everyone who is trying to conceive.

Similar Threads
    1. brindaarun
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

Hi pumpkin01,

I am thinking of getting a moonstone bracelet this month:)
    Did u use a bracelet too? Where did you get it from?

Did u use it throughout the month or only during the O days? I think i know which site u are referring to. even i have read positive reviews about it from the same site. Even if it doesnt help, it certainly wont hurt:thumbsup

Do let me know

Cheers!:cheers

3. pumpkin01

Hi Mimosa, glad to know that you are giving a try :)

Yes I have got a bracelet, I got it from the local jewellery shop. There are beautiful designs in ebay mine is simple one but I was in hurry (or you can say desperation :rotfl so bought from local shop )

Yes I used it through out the month, every month you have to charge it, the day before full moon. For that you have to take out your moonstone and keep it under running water (the tap water will do) and then keep it out side where you think the moon light can fall on it( I used to keep near window sil ) the next day morning wear it. on that night you can imagine or pray to moon to recharge your stone.

Also I used to keep a glass of water near the moonstone to charge it and keep it in fridge everyday morning drink little water from the glass, imagining your body is getting purified.

Good luck dear :thumbsup

4. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

Hi Pumpkin01,

Thanks for your reply:bowdown

I ordered one last night from ebay as a V-day gift from DH:wink:
    Hope to get it before that..

Anyway, i am already CD12 today so will miss it this cycle...will it still be ok if i immediately wear it after i recieve it? or should i wait for another cycle? Say if i recieve it on 14th, i would already be CD25! Can i wear it then? Or should i cleanse/charge first?

:thankyou2:hun!

5. Applepie01

Applepie01 Senior IL'ite

Hi Mimosa and pumpkin

Can you pls tell me which one to buy ? I went through ebay and there are lot like the rainbow moonstone and so on.

@Mimosa Could you pls tell which one to buy?

Thanks!!!

6. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

I think anyone that has a moonstone wud be good enough...rainbow moonstone is one of the costliest so i didnt wanna go for it...ive chosen one that has moonstone, rose quartz and amethyst.

U cud just go for anyone that you fancy...all of them have healing properties and shouldnt differ much from one another.

Hope that helps!:thumbsup

7. pumpkin01

Mimosa, you lucky girl :) I think the combination you have selected is perfect as all those stones are meant for fertility only. On the day before full moon you have to charge the stone( sorry in my earlier post I'd written new moon, i meant to say full moon:bonk now edited :) ), this month the full moon is coming on 7th Feb if you get your gift on or before 7th Feb then charge it on 7th Feb and wear it.

It doesn't matter which day of your cycle to wear the stone but it's always good to charge it on full moon day and wear it. If you miss this full moon day then once you receive your bracelet, keep it near your bed. Many believe that even keeping the stone near you brings positive vibe. :)

Hi Applepie, mine is having only moonstones, I have seen people buying these bracelets, you can go for one of these

SELENE Genuine Moonstone, Rose Quartz & Mother-of-Pearl Fertility Bracelet | eBay

OSTARA White Moonstone, Rose Quartz, Pearl & Mother Of Pearl Fertility Bracelet | eBay

Rainbow Moonstone & 925 Silver Bracelet - The Jewellery Mall - 7601 | eBay

Juno Fertility and Pregnancy Gemstone Bracelet | eBay

Turtles and elephant with baby are considered as bringing positive vibe (I have got an elephant on my bracelet :) )

Good Luck dear :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

Thanks a ton Pumpkin01! Although receiving it before 7th is imposs, as the site says it will take arnd 12-14 days if its outside of UK...and i ordered just last night (and didnt even select speedpost)... so i guess it will come sometime around the 14th.
    Will keep u gals posted when i get it:thumbsup

9. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Hi what is moonstone known as in India…can anyone wear it without any side effects based on individual planetary position…

10. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

I guess its called "Chandrakant Mani" or somthng...but i am not sure...about the effects of planetary positions..sorry i hv no clue...mayb u can google?