1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Monkeying Around With Future

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

KAMALA EDUCATION IS TOO SERIOUS A BUSINESS TO BE LEFT TO POLITICIANS. UNLESS SOME SERIOUS STEPS ARE TAKEN TO ENSURE THAT EDUCATION IS OUT OF THE HANDS OF THESE JOKERS, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A GENERATION OF BRAINWASHED IMBECILES, .

kkrish likes this.
  2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

WHY NOT OOZHAL KUMBAL?

3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

TAMIL NADU ALREADY HAS TASMAC-O-CRACY . sO THE STATE ASSEMBLY MUST BE BAR-ALUMANRAM.

PavithraS likes this.
  4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

HAHAHAHA

5. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

SATCHI, REMEMBER THE JALLIKATTU MOVEMENT. WHILE I FOUND THAT CAUSE RATHER TRIVIAL IT SHOWED THE POWER OF MASSES AND ALSO THEIR DISILLUSIONMENT WITH POLITICIANS. NO POLITICIANS WERE ALLOWED TO EXPLOIT IT TO THEIR ADVANTAGE. tTERE ARE MOVEMENTS GOING ON IN tn AGAINST HYDROCARBON EXPLORATION IN FARMERS' FIELDS , OPENING OF BOOZE SHOPS ETC IN WHICH POLITICIANS HAVE BEEN KEPT OUT. AAP'S TRIUMPH IN DELHI ALSO SHOWED PEOPLE'S DISILLUSIONMENT WITH POLITICAL CLASS . sO IT IS QUITE POSSIBLE THAT THERE COULD BE A SERIES OF MASS MOVEMENTS AGAINST THE POLITICAL CLASS THAT COULD GRADUALLY SPREAD ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope.

7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balajee,

The Dravidian politicians are hypocrites and they don't practice what they preach. It is the people who let these Dravidian movement in power since 1960s. They have built their personal wealth which appeared to be the only motive behind all those so-called principles. I blame the people of Tamilnadu for sleeping for a long period of time without realizing that they are being looted. Now is the time to wake up and do what is in the best interest of future generations.

PavithraS likes this.
  8. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

AMEN.

9. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Viswa, TN is caught betweern DMK devil and AIADMK deep sea. both the parties have been running a kleptocracy i.e. rule of thieves. The Jallikkattu movement showed that the people are capable of waking up even for a non-issue like that. Now lot of movements have sprung up in the state like the anti-TASMAC and anti-hydrocrbon exploration movements that are keepiing parties at bay. I think there is hope.

kaniths and Viswamitra like this.
  10. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

I wonder how those words "Paralumandram" (Parliament) and "Nadalumanram" (Legislative Assembly) were derived? Doesn't "Par" mean in Tamil the "World"? "Nad" means a country? So did they initially considered each State as a country and the sum total of all the states as ruling the world? In my view, both words are flawed. I am researching more to find the right equivalent words for Parliamentarians and MLAs. Can Balajee, Soka and Pavithra help me find the right words?

Viswa