Monday Fast for Shivji

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by billo76, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Shopping done ? WHen is the Seattle trip ?

2. Archanaanchan

Archanaanchan IL Hall of Fame

shopping still:) Time leke....:p

Sandycandy likes this.
  3. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Hey girls, am on an organizing spree today!! I am kinda OCD neat freak, so every few days I start panicking if things are messed up.. Folding clothes is something I never end up doing, so if I accidentally end up going to Laundry room, the next person to meet becomes victim of my outburst!:(:tonguewink: So, kind of want to find a solution:thinking:

Sandycandy likes this.
  4. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Btw, talking of animals @Sandycandy, I went to neighbor's house yesterday for DD to play with her kid. They have 2 cats. From the moment I entered I sensed unbearable, animal stench almost like at zoos. Went to her home, spent some time for sake of DD, but eventually ended up telling her I couldn't take the smell because we are not used to pets and invited them over to my house to entertain kids. Made some chai-pakoda for her to compensate. Don't think she felt bad or anything, but going back to some question. Are ppl so much more generous and tolerant to have pets in their houses? I also saw scratch marks from cat paws all over her house, a new house! Is it just our culture?

Sandycandy likes this.
  5. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

IMG_7428.JPG Did some diy with DD this morning, she enjoyed it. She loves crafts.

Archanaanchan and Sandycandy like this.
  6. Sandycandy

Ok ! I feel so much better ! Seeing all the clean clothes not being folded and put away makes me mad and annoyed. I have started closing the door of the room wherever these clothes end up. Clothes on the bed and dishes in the sink are my biggest peeve .
    Please find a solution and let me know !

Archanaanchan and Naari like this.
  7. Sandycandy

I think most Indians in our generation did not grow up with pets. so it's not surprising that we don't share the love for animals that people here do. Plus we had stray dogs that instilled a fear of animals , So don't feel too bad about it. I remember a family friend that had dogs and their home always smelled , visiting them was quite a ordeal. i am glad your neighbor did not mind it.

8. Sandycandy

Aww that's so cute ! Your DD seems so creative ! I love it when kids enjoy doing crafts!

9. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Haha I really like this .., candy to clothes "apna mooh mat dikhao mujhe."

If you can't change it, distance yourself from it! :blush:

Jokes aside, yeah, I hate it.. I can't patao Dh but I so want to outsource folding clothes!:smirk:

Archanaanchan and Sandycandy like this.
  10. Sandycandy

Haha true ! DH gets annoyed if there are clothes lounging in the dryer but is ok with them hanging around the bed. I prefer the dryer where I cannot see them. Did you read the post by a troll where she wanted her neighbors 22 yr old to do household chores without clothes ? :laughing: Few of us had commented trying this on husband's. that's the outsourcing you should try :wink: