Moms looking for sept batch nursery admission!!!!, join here

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by agilasrijith, May 14, 2013.

1. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

hi ankita, vacation ws gud. just sad dat it got over. u must be excited to leave for delhi. gud dat kapeesh is enjoying school. Rachel is excited too. waiting for school to begin. Will be collecting her uniform tomorrow. I called d nursery the lady said rachels uniform is red. I guess it must be for different divisions. bye dear.

2. vasu15

vasu15 New IL'ite

Hi Ankia, Saps105,

I m uma. I m looking for a nursery in MBZ for my 2 years old son. I prefer to go to Vision nursery. Hope kids are going to Vision nursery. Can you please tell me your review abt it? Thanks in advance.

3. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Hi Uma,

Vision Nursery is good. My daughter is enjoying the school though we had a few hiccups i.e crying and al. But she is doing well. She has been going for a month now but I can see the difference in her, singing nursery rhymes, self introduction etc. Now she loves going to school.

The staff are also very friendly. Fees is also reasonable compared to other nurseries here.
    Your son is 2 yrs old. Why don't you send him from april next yr i.e. if you are not working. As such ADEC is going to make it mandatory that kids should complete 3 yrs n 9 months for admission in Kg1.

sapna