1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mogudu Pellam O Dongudu

Discussion in 'Movies' started by indiradevi, Jun 5, 2006.

1. indiradevi

indiradevi New IL'ite

This movie "Mogudu Pellam O Dongudu" is starred by Raja, Shriya, Brahmanadam. The movie "Mogudu Pellam O Dongudu" is director by Venky. Its an Telugu movie. The overall movie rating is 3 out of 5. The music is done by Kabuli. This is an experimental film in the sense that the entire drama runs just with three characters - Mogudu, Pellam and Dongodu. A just married couple enter into the nuptial room. Sriram (Raja) is anxious to have union with his wife Satyabhama (Sriya). But the girl keeps him at bay saying the 'muhurtam' time, as her grandmother said, is 12 midnight. As they go on talking some sense and more nonsense, a thief enters the room, at a time when the power is off. This may entertain a certain section of audience, but it harms the film and drops it from the view of the general public. Please let me know your review about this film.bye