1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mixed Feelings

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Apr 7, 2017.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Heart is a bottle of perfume
    If you never open it nobody knows thefragrance inside it
    But
    if you always keep it open you lose its fragrance
    so open it only for people who touch your heart

Somethings just cannot be touched or seen… they must be felt with the Heart… We come across so many people in our lives but only some touch our hearts . People get experiences , learn so many things but for some people the attitude never changes.

There is a saying that " prevention is better than cure". Words spoken or actions done ,intentionally or otherwise, cannot be rolled back . No apology can ever take back your words/ actions & no forgiveness will ever win back the same old trust ! It's only human to err , but if one learns from it, it is sign of the mental growth. Life is all about evolution , consciously. I'm learning , are u ?

I had the opportunity this time to go for Sapthangam all the days, Sundara Kandam pravachan during Ram Navami , Laksharchana, Vilakku Pooja and Ashtapathi bajan, Divyanama Bajan and Sita Kalyanam on Ram Navami day. Felt blessed that I could attend and take the blessings of Lord and learn so many things. Only thing which I noticed is people patiently listen to the pravachan, see the pooja and all but when it is time for lunch everyone is in a hurry and have no patience. they dont form a line and go together. They dont realise the difficulty of the people who serve. Some how the gents manage and ladies also help in serving. One lady was sitting near me and asked one gentlemen for Vella payasam who as serving something else. He told her now I am serving this for which she said go and bring. I felt so bad and she is my age. They think it is their own house.

Never get tired of doing little things for others. Sometimes those little things occuy the biggest part of their hearts. Recently I have become friendly with alady and she also came for the functions during Ram Navami for the last few days. She wanted me to make a chain for her , I made and gave and she gave two more to make. Another lady bought from me and gave also some beads to make. Felt very happy when she appreciated my creations.

There is so much difference between sisters and brothers. Though they are from the same parents , each one is different. I am very fond of everything and want to enjoy life but my sister does not expect anything and she has got everything. But somethings she does not know to enjoy. She wanted Panjangam, so along with that I sent Guruvayurppan photo in which I added beads and also made chains for her , her dil and grand daughter . But she said they are not much interested in the chains so she put everything for God. I was happy atleast she put for God. She is a great bakth and everyday she writes in a book her feelings to God . Whole day she is busy even with her health problems. She has servants but she does not sit idle.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

Everything Happens For A Reason Is Just Not A Simple Tagline....!!!!
    If We Observe Whats happened in the Past...The Picture Will be Clear that We have learnt Valuable Lessons From the Situations Or From The People We had Met...!!!!
    Likewise In The Present too...!!!
    Whatever Our Heart Desires, The Universe Responds...!!!!

2. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Respected Auntie, you gave me what I wanted to hear today. I have read many times Rih-ji mentioning that it is abreeze to read your posts. And today I realized it. Thank you for the lovely messages you shared
    lovely quotes and timely message.
    Very well said.

Thyagarajan and iyerviji like this.
  3. BeingSoulful

BeingSoulful Silver IL'ite

Hi Viji mam... As usual a very beautiful write up..

I loved this line "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths" We mostly fail to understand this great thought, but its very important to let it sync thru within.

Struggles are not identity of your worth but what you can be worthy of someday. Do continue inspiring us.. :)

Thyagarajan, iyerviji and jskls like this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad to know that I gave what you wanted to hear and glad to get your feedback. GLAD you liked the quotes. Thank you

jskls likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to my thread and gladyou liked the write up and the quotes. Thanks for your feedback

6. Anusowmyan

Anusowmyan Gold IL'ite

lessons of learning, updated, thank you.

iyerviji likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Anu

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks @sindmani for the like and also to others who had given like when I posted the thread

sindmani likes this.
  9. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

A nice approach to life and a different way of looking at it too. Thanks, Vijima.

iyerviji likes this.
  10. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

iyerviji likes this.