1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Missing my favourite site , life is difficult for me without Indusladies

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 28, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Everyday something or other problem is there to show us that life is not so easy. Since two days our TV was giving problems. Now since 26th morning my most liked site Indusladies.com is not opening. Without that site I feel lost.
    I don’t need a perfect one ,

NOw I have come to Cyber Cafe to log in here. Since two days I was lost without this site and was keeping myself busy posting in FB my experiences. Today I came here to copy paste from Facebook whatever I have written so that I need not waste time in writing again but here also since half an hour I am trying to copy paste but it was taking so much time.

But still I kept in contact with our ILites, Kanaka helped me in copy pasting about the reply Cheeniya Sir gave me for my nomination. Shared with Satchi my problem, she was trying to help me out. I was justthinking I am the only one and feeling sad but just now got a call from Aruna and came to know that manyare having problems. Hope by tomorrow we are able to log in , otherwise as it is my head was trying to burst but I controlled. But cant control for more days.

It doesn’t matter what you look like on the outside .Its what on the inside that counts

You only live once; But if you work it right, ONCE is ENOUGH!!!All mistakes are Lessons to be learned and challenges to be overcome . And they come in the form of objects ,events,and people.The most memorable people in your life will be the ones who ...will be the ones who ...loved you when you weren’t very lovable .I have learned to give, not because I have too much, but because I have known the feeling of not having “We wish to sit in Taj and Marriot with elite people, but we enjoy roadside vendor food with friends the most…
    We wish to own big cars and go on long drive yet we talk our heart out only while walking down a long road…
    We have 64GB ipods filled with songs but sometimes a song on radio brings smile…
    Life is simple….. We make it complex by running after what never gives true joy….
    share ,inspire,tag
    I CHOOSE…..
    I CHOOSE…..
    to live by choice, not by chance;
    to make changes, not excuses;
    to be motivated, not manipulated;
    to be useful, not used;
    to excel, not compete;
    I choose self-esteem, not self-pity.
    I choose to listen to my inner voice,
    not the random opinion of others

7 people like this.

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Yes Viji maa...IndusLadies family is one such of its kind the only virtual family that we cannot do without.

I too feel lost when there is gap in logging in. Sometimes technology can be a bit hard on us specially when we rely on it for so much.

Hope your problem gets solved soon so you will feel complete!

1 person likes this.
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijikka
    I can understand how bereft you might have felt when IL was not opening.
    I too felt I was shut off from the world yesterday when IL would not open.

1 person likes this.
  4. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Me too experienced it today morning. I tried so many times. Being sunday I had humpty things to do, so it didn't break my head . If it had been on a week day it would have definitely

You are not alone Viji Aunty

Regards
    Manjukps

1 person likes this.
  5. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

me too tried and disappointed after seeing the site is not opening.. really without il i cant survive alone... it gives more strength when i feel worried for my personal problems

thanks admin to solve the issue

1 person likes this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijikka,

I had the same issue for the past two days. The front page opened without any problem and when I tried to go to other pages, it won't go and instead it diverted me to another site asking me to run a window's scan. I realized that there was a problem. I ran Super Antispyware and Malwarebytes (Antimalware) but nothing was able to fix the problem. Then, I realized that there was a problem with the site.

When I checked up this morning, I was very happy to note that the problem was resolved. It is really difficult to be without visiting this site even for a day.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  7. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi

even i am addicted to IL. i will come for browsing or do other things and end up in IL.

LAKSHMI

1 person likes this.
  8. aryashi

aryashi Gold IL'ite

I don't have internet facility on my cell ..i m zoo addicted.to IL ki I log it from my hubby cell..if he sees all my posts I m finished

1 person likes this.
  9. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Very true Vijima... IL has become a part of our life... A day doesn't go, if we don't visit here... I feel that the day is not complete :)

1 person likes this.
  10. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Vijima, I know exactly how lost you feel, because that is just how I felt this morning when I could not open IL past the home page. Am glad it was restored soon, otherwise it would have really been very tough. Hope your problem gets sorted out very soon.

2 people like this.