Miss you lots my dear!!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by iswaryadevi, Sep 13, 2010.

1. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

Thanks rsk for sharing the photos. the blacl/white dog - no name suggested by you looks pretty

nityakalyani

2. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Iswarya,felt really sorry for nancy..though am not a big fan of pets, I felt really sad about Nancy....

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ice
    It is really sad to read about Nancy. I know how you might be feeling, dogs are much better then human they are faithful and trustworthy. Even if it cannot speak it is man's good friend.

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Iswaryadevi,

So sad to read about your Nancy. She seemed such a fun loving and jolly spirit. So sad that callous doctors exist and for whom, lives do not seem to matter.

Although I do not have a pet, I have loads of friends who have dogs and cats and though they are not mine, I grow close to them as they come home when our friends visit us or we visit them. It is amazing how they automatically recognize my house as they approach our road! Dogs especially are so sensitive and loving. If I can love others' dogs, I can imagine what it means when you have one at home. A dog grows on you and becomes a part of your family. I said this as recently as yesterday..Children grow up and go away, but a dog remains a child forever!

As I read your post, I could feel your joy of having Nancy and also your enormous pain at losing him. I know, life goes on......

And before I forget, Nancy brought you a nomination to the FP. Custard was the one who brought your post to FP and I now had the pleasure of knowing all about your sweet Nancy.

L, Kamla

5. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Thank you very much aunty for your kind words

6. iswaryadevi

This happened around 15 years back, those days we did not have a camera. Unfortunately I dont have any photo of nancy. Her image only stays in my memory. Thanks for your fb and please be safe with pearly

7. iswaryadevi

Thank you very much for your fb and also for nominating for the FP. You really made my day :)

8. iswaryadevi

Thanks a lot for your condolences

9. iswaryadevi

Thanks a lot for sharing about Angel, put a bright smile on my face. And I am really sorry for your previous dog. I lost nancy 15 years back. It still hurts when I think of her, but as you said, as time passed, the pain has reduced.

10. iswaryadevi

Very nice of you to raise so many street dogs and the pictures look really nice. Thanks for sharing