1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Miss A Karavachuth What To Do?

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Garymids, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Unconventional

Unconventional New IL'ite

Divorce is an extreme step and it's thought should come from inside not from outside as a suggestion to you.
    You can try to discuss this with your husband and figure out with a poojari if something can be done now. They have solution for everything. Though I am a non-believer, I know it matters to people.
    Like advised by other ladies, you can look for opportunities online to keep yourself occupied and earn some money.

2. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

ARE YOU FOR REAL

dia3 likes this.
  3. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

@Unconventional --no wonder u r very very unconventional that too in a weird way !!

medieval thinking posters who advise women to continue with abuses instead of divorce need to go back to the zoo they came from...

aren't these posters super pyscho to advise someone to do pooja and just continue to bear abuses given by her husband n in laws, especially when that woman's self esteem is super low .....no pooja or karvachauth fast can save a woman from abuses from her husband...

how do these women even have heart to bear kids for such an abusive husband- i fail to understand...especially the woman in this case had 2 kids, with an abusive husband....

n i fail to understand the thinking where the indian woman undergoing abuse from her hubby will say but he is a very good father.......ladies-if ur husband is abusive to u, he is not a good father, he is just using kids as a pawn for some of his hidden agenda, which if u r smart,u will be able to figure out but if u r super dumb--- u will keep thinking he just loves ur kids without any hidden agenda even though he is emotionally or physically abusive to u....choice is urs - u can be dumb n keep using the line but he is a good father or be smart n open ur eyes n start thinkin !

i have seen lot of indian clients undergoing divorce n the man always has some hidden agenda for showering false love on his kids while abusing his wife or in divorce !

Also, now i have no sympathy for these indian women like the orginal indian poster who r asking for pooja to prevent abuse n taking on abuses from hubby but refusing to move their butt n do some job ...

for God's sake, even handicapped people do jobs to earn their living ...'

no wonder these abusive desi men know their wife's mentality n continue with abuse n 1 such abusive indian man even told our team of counsellors n attorneys that even if they treat their indian wife like garbage she will live with them becoz that woman doesn't want to work for her living n giving silly excuses like i have no support of parents, i haven't done job for so long,i never worked !!!.....

hell, when handicapped people n uneducated people work hard to earn a respectful life n get a job than why do these indian woman choose to stay like insects/doormat with their abusive husbands --so its their own calling !!.....not even God or any pooja can help them !!

Last edited: May 1, 2017
    sindmani likes this.
  4. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

Then there is another category of indian woman which my attorney friends fail to understand who work n earn but still tolerate abuse of their indian hubby !..no wonder marriage counsellors n attornys r makin too much money because of some indian woman who think bearing some abuse is fine...1 poster here who made same money as her hubby even said her hubby beat her soemtimes even with her glasses flying across n told her she needs to be beaten to be given some sense but bought her 6 gifts on valentine so it was fine...lol..what a dumb way to justify abuse .....wow, even if my fiance/ future hubby gifted me a million dollar home, i would divorce his ass even if he emotionally or physically abused me even once..he knows this very well so he is very well behaved n has bought me some really expensive gifts during our courtship period...he knows gift or no gifts, women like me will never take any emotional or physical abuse ever !!

may be these desi woman grew up with no self respect so they justify all these abuses !

sindmani and Sunshine04 like this.
  5. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

@Unconventional----AUNTYJI, NAMASTEY. !!..

my handsome fiance is laughing hysterically as i m typing this !!..he is rapping - auntyji making some noise with some ill advise !!...he is asking what poojari n pooja does auntyji recommend for desi women undergoing abuse from their indian hubby ..LOL

Last edited: May 1, 2017