1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Miss A Karavachuth What To Do?

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Garymids, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Garymids

Garymids New IL'ite

Hi all
    I m new to this group and i find this when i was googling what to do if i miss a karavachuth
    I m married from last 14 years and live in states with my husband and two children my husband never allow me to work in states althouth he is very bossy that's why there are so many times i just wanted to leave his house and try to live with my parents but bieng a indian women my parent said i have to live with my husband so i accept he would be loving and caring but very abusive and agrresive when i say something about her parents thats why he never like me i feel like i couldn't adjust in his family i had my daughter born in 2004 and after that he don't want any child but i wanted anthor because my daughter is not very verbal then i thought if she have a sibling that would be helpful then after 7 years i had my son the day he born there was karvachuth vart after 5 days i came home that day from hospital with a c section with a swallon leg and barely able to walk and i didn't do the fasting that day my husband is very upset from that day he did not help me in baby and my special need child now he is always pretending he is not well and tell his freinds i m single after that i never miss the karvachuth
    What to do any kind if puja will help

2. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

WOW...u want to fast without water for this Kind of man !

u came home after c section with swollen leg n he wants u to have karvachauth /fast without water n u didn't so he is angry..i m NRI of north indian origin n my sister n sister in law never keep karvachauth - we drink lots of water n eat lots of sweets that day - no fast whatsoever- still their hubby love them a lot...

so, even if u had kept karvachauth with ur swollen leg n barely able to walk ability, ur husband wouldn't have given 2 hoots to u or cared for u but wud have thought of some other excuse to continue his abuse n treat u like a walk over doormat...

work on ur esteem..its pretty low to believe that karvachauth fast wud have turned over ur life..nopes it doesn't happen that ways with men like ur husband..

omnam, Sunshine04 and anika987 like this.
  3. Garymids

Garymids New IL'ite

Is there any other fast or puja we do in india if we miss karavachuth

4. Garymids

Garymids New IL'ite

Its too late to work on my esteem that time i wanted it but my parents did'nt supprot i have two kiddos now my littile one is starting kindergarden are they able to study in india

5. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

There is no need to worry about any puja.was your husband abusive from the beginning.is there any physical abuse

6. Garymids

Garymids New IL'ite

What kind of help available here for me i have no job with two kids

7. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

Its never too late for any person to achieve anything that they want...we can see u can login and type on internet so why do u need anyone's help in searching for a job--u r definitely not completely illiterate so as not to land anything if you try...one can give 100 excuses not to do anything or 1 reason to achieve certain things...

living life with no respect in family especially from the spouse is worst...have some dignity and try to find some way to improve ur life and stand on your two feet instead of getting treated like doormat by ur hubby !

even people who can't speak or write English r able to land jobs and earn a decent living...even handicapped people r able to land some job n make a living ...so excuses won't help u in the long run...try to be a role model for ur kids n not give them the reason to get treated like a doormat in future !

sindmani and Sunshine04 like this.
  8. Garymids

Garymids New IL'ite

Yes there was some incident he push me and hit me when he is realy mad may be i did something wrong he don't even give me money i mean i have credit cards but thats his i cant buy anything without knowing him

9. Emarald

Emarald Silver IL'ite

Garyminds Are you even real person? Why are you tolerating so much abuse? Focus of standing on your own feet. Forget about making your husband happy. These kind of abusers will never be happy. Get job or learn some skill which will make you financially independent. Now your younger kid is also going to school then you have time and internet to search your options. There are lot of kind ladies on this website who can guide you. Your job will only give you self confidence. Take care.

Sunshine04 likes this.
  10. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Your