1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Miscellaneous Media News Or Discussions

Discussion in 'TV' started by Dhamini, Oct 12, 2019.

1. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

There is no alternative is also a narrative peddled by supporters ....

Look at gdp numbers of pervious govt’s and compare ... you will have answers ...

Anyone who can get some educated folks into govt is an alternative ... we have done well under coalition govts and it can be done in future too ...

what ever the world listens to India now is because of previous economic development we had achieved so far .... which is going down very fast .... already growth rates are below our neighbors ... soon world will move onto newer areas of growth ... look at what happened to Brazil .......

2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Good.. I don't know if you meant the poem should be in Tamil.

Anyway if you go to Orissa and enjoy the Sagar (sea) there will you express your feelings in Oriya or tamil ?

Just because you are in Orissa would you go on to express your love towards the nature in a language you are not comfortable at. ?

We choose to see the negative with a subject then we will fail to notice the beautiful poem.

Dhamini, shravs3 and periamma like this.
  3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I am deeply sorry that I didn't handle this regional language issue well. I have needlessly caused the member a lot of embarrassment.
    The blame is entirely on me. I will gladly face the bullets of mocking members.

Anusha2917 and Dhamini like this.
  4. Murano

Murano Guest

that was a sarcastic reference to english rules in IL and India :)

coming to Oriya, do leave Oriyan natives to write in Oriya, creativity is best in native/motherly form. don't choke by thrusting hindi. that is the point.

Dhamini, Anusha2917 and SpringB like this.
  5. Anusha2917

Who is anyone??
    Can anyone just say I want an educated person and an angel will come and fulfill that wish.

We are a democracy and have a process of voting . I want an educated person like Narayan Murthy to be the PM :) but my wish won't happen right?

We are given a choice to vote and we vote among the candidates who are in the list.

Dhamini, Sunshine04 and periamma like this.
  6. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Anyone means any party... we did have congress coalition govts getting right people to manage economy which posted good gdp figures even in slower UPA2 compared to current figures...

We need a govt which puts right people in right roles .. like an economist in rbi chair...like Raghu ram Rajan for example but current govt did not think he was good enough so got a historian to head rbi ...if not Raghu ram rajen , they should have got some other industry experts ...

We are democracy correct that is why have to wait till people realize and not fall for theatrics of caves and cleaning the already cleaned beach kind of gimmicks...

Slowly people are realizing like those PMC bank customers and those who are losing jobs in downturn , hope they will gain enough senses to choose well next election and not get swayed by theatrics and hopefully also realize their own bigotry will not give them a secure life ...

and current fm is a prop I believe women defense minister and women FM but appears clueless in both jobs ... as defense minister was only visible in defensive press conference ... and as FM — we need to now counts how many announcements from her budget are still in tact ...

Dhamini, Anusha2917 and Murano like this.
  7. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

@Cheeniya
    Sir,
    Could you please look into this technical glitch as to why many haven’t received the tagging.
    Regarding the language, I will try to stick to English language and if possible will try to give translation. However I would please like to add that certain links if being in Tamil, will be difficult to find alternatives, though I will try to give in English for others benefits.
    For others you can write in Tamil, if you feel so, with English translation given for others. Hope it’s not a trouble.

Guys, do share any topics which interests you for discussions. I just started off the thread but do continue with any topics which you want to share and continue with your discussions.

I am bit busy and yet to catch up. I will reply after reading all posts.

Cheers.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    Anusha2917 and Murano like this.
  8. Murano

Murano Guest

these guys are the ones in the name of giving birth to new india, carry out abortions.

9. Anusha2917

If coalition had worked the past two elections would not have seen an absolute majority for one single party. :)

10. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

All governments have been doing gimmicks. Some of our previous PM s have been puppets of sonia.

shravs3 and Anusha2917 like this.