1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Miscellaneous Gynic Issues and Queries

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by Varloo, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Viks

Viks Silver IL'ite

its better to not have sexual intercourse, as the chances of infection might be more and your body would be going through so much of stress .. So its better to avoid ..
    for good health .. other wise I dont think there would be any problem ..

2. Garden2010

Garden2010 New IL'ite

Re: Virgin-Pls help,Eagerly waiting for ur assistance

my age is 45 and i am going through menopause. i am having very irregular periods now. i had once in april then in august. then i had in oct end and now once again in nov. but these last two times it is very heavy. in between oct and nov most of the time i was having spotting. this time i am having severe pain in the pelvic region and low back area. is this type of irregularities normal during menopause ? how do people in menopause stage plan for any religious tour or pooja at home. all these years i never had any problem with my periods. now in this stage i find it very difficult to accept any invitation to go out anywhere, as i don't no when i will get my periods. can we take part in any rituals during spotting ?

3. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

Hi All:

Please let me know whats my problem.

I had c-section three years back and everything was fine then. But for the past two days I feel severe pain in the lower stomach, i.e. i couldnt sit, stand, walk etc etc. My periods ended last week but for these last two days there was few drops of bleeding. I am really scared. I yet to visit doctor today. Please let me know what it could be ?

4. swee2

swee2 Silver IL'ite

My problem-
    actually i am TTC & din get my periods this tym, wow i was happy but its seems it is not lasting for much tym as i took a HPT it came -ve.
    No prob! They often gve false result. So went to the gynae & she did a UPT too , which again was -ve.
    I still din get my menses its almost 20 days up!there r a lot of pregnancy symptoms so I am still hoping that i am pregnant. My doc din do a blood test fr pregnancy( i guess) but she did a few test ( blood sugar, thyroid & CBP) which all r normal( thnx to god), i am on thyroxine tablets. My gynae told to have a USG (ultrasonography) done. Which i hav'nt done til now. Hope to see my doc 2moro.
    Can anyone tell me ,
    1) what can cause my periods to be so l8, when my cycles were normal earlier than this?
    2) what is USG? & what it is done for?
    3) when everything's fine , then whts the reason i cud'nt conceive?
    Also my doc says if there is nothing in the scan , she wud start a treatment in which she also mentioned ' placentrex injections' every altern8 day.
    4) what is placentrex injection? What is its use?

Every info .. Wud be of great help!!
    Thx in adv.

5. Ballereena

Ballereena Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I am 37 years old with 2 kids, I normally have my periods every 28 days without fail, this time its over 38 days and I am still waiting for it. I am really worried that I might be pregnant or something which I do not want to be. SO please suggest some remedy to get back my periods.
    I am really worried about this since past few days, trying to eat lots of pineapple and Papaya.

Any help on this appreciated greatly.

Thanks

6. sangiak

sangiak Bronze IL'ite

hi neha
    Try to avoid IC during periods as risk of infection is high not only for you, but for ur bf also. Go in for the act only on ur safe days and that too with a condom in place ok...make sure he too understands all this so that both of u stay safe....ok

7. dina3

dina3 New IL'ite

hi ,
    im having pcos i am loosing lots of hair does anyone can suggest me
    what to do?

8. DinkyManoj

DinkyManoj Silver IL'ite

hi friends!

I am a mother of a 6 months old baby! I have been having heavy hair fall! Pls help me bcos am scared that I'll become bald!

9. kushy

kushy Silver IL'ite

Not at all understanding the science only depending upon effort more than these.I am facing more questions with minimum or no answers.

10. chl

chl Junior IL'ite

My periods came 5 days early and I am having clear discharge with no blood clots but its not spotting. The flow is minimal and I dont have pain or cramps as I usually have for my periods. Its been two days.. Is this implantaion bleeding??.. Please reply.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013