1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Miscellaneous Gynic Issues and Queries

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by Varloo, Jun 27, 2006.

1. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Re: Virgin-Pls help,Eagerly waiting for ur assistance

i second priya..
    let dogs lie.
    cheer up girl

2. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

This thread deals with Miscellaneous Gynic issues and queires from all IL's

3. shobatharun

shobatharun Senior IL'ite

Re: Attention- those who are waiting for the stork

tnx 4 sharnig dear this info coz it wil b more useful 4 many...

4. priya666

priya666 Silver IL'ite

Since the past one year I have been having very painful periods. My periods have always been painful, but the last few ones have been extremely painful to the extent that I am unable to even walk on the first few days due to the terrible cramps.
    And yesterday night I had a clot the size of my half palm....this has really scared me. Am scared of doctors and hospitals...I dont know what to do??

I had had a complete medical checkup at the time of my pregnancy...2.5 yrs ago. I had no hormonal or other problem then and had a normal delivery. Am overweight though and have been telling myself that the moment I loose my weight the problem will disappear but so far have not been able to shed, but am constantly putting on weight only.

Right now am very scared!!

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Priya,
    Sorry about your problems.. I could say, meet a doc soon! Hope you have met docs in your pregnancy journey! There is nothing to get scared of off. They will help you to come out of this problem.
    Since your are over-weight that must have be a reason. Work towards reducing the extra weight.
    All the best.

6. varshatha

varshatha New IL'ite

Hello Ilites,

Iam 26 yrs old, unmarried. I have severe acne problem for a long time. It has drastically incresed over past 4 yrs. I consulted a dermotologist and was under medication for past 4 yrs. But no use. Acne are still showing up.

My weight is normal. Iam 5.7' and 62kgs. My mensuration cycle is regular as i get it every month from 28 - 30 days. But i see it is not of free flow. I can say it is half clotted.

Ladies please suggest me do i need to consult a gynaeo? Any home remedy for free flow during periods?

7. dheeranjali

dheeranjali New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am married from Last two and half years with no child yet. Me and my husband had been trying for the same and it is getting to disappointed situation as i have not conceived yet. i went to gyne had few test done, everything is fine however wth my hubby sperm test , the motility rate is slightly low than average ...

Now the issue i m facing is that from last two three months my gyne gave me medicines for ovulation which i took from second day of period to continuous five days.. after that my cycle has got a bit regular as earlier it was varying between 25-30 days. However from the last two months i have noticed my cycle is 36- 40 days... Is this normal.. ANd also i bleed heavily and it gives more pain now then earlier. Major concern is while on periods i have severe pain in my uterus while urinating.... this pain is so severe that i take atleast 7-8 minutes to prepare myself for peeing.. I dnt know why is this happening.. I have not felt this earlier. This started just from last two cycles.

Can anyone help me please ... :drowning

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Dheeranjali,
    Have you check this forum? You can catch other ladies who are trying to conceive over there...
    Fertility & Trying to Conceive - IndusLadies

Sorry about the heavy pain. I am not sure about the reasons. Have you talked to your doc on this? What is the response. Those 5 day tablets are for better follicle growth is suppose! Follicular study or scan done during those two cycles? Took any injection around your fertile days?

Take care. Baby dust to you.

9. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I used to have regular periods (30 days) and they last for 3-4 days. But this time, my periods are for over 6 days and the bleeding is quite heavy. I went to a gyne and she suggested i take an i-pill.

I took one yesterday night. Bleeding reduced a lot after this but hasnt stopped completely.

Any suggestions please.

-Lakshmi

10. nehakhetal

nehakhetal Bronze IL'ite

Hi!
    I have a query, me n my bf used to intimate few times during my MC. He dint mind it doing to me and me also dnt oppose to him. is it ok to be intimate during periods? Please guide me about it.