Miscarriage -Topic forum

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by happyn25, Aug 23, 2014.

1. aditigupta0201

aditigupta0201 New IL'ite

Misscarriage is very common now days because of lifestyle, health and women's career... Go with IVF treatment.. Now a day's IVF is very easy... Just keep hope.. Good time will definatly come... Don't give up!!!

2. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Need your advice

We did our ivf -icsi( 1st ivf male infertility)last month they transfer 2 et on day 3 and asked me to come to blood test on dec 4.
    Dec 7 they did blood work Test results came my hcg was 7.7. They asked me to repeat the test after 2 days.2 dayslater it’s doubled to 14. They asked me to come after 2 days today we went for bloodwork it’s doubled and now beta hcg is 28

Dec 5 My spotting stated day by day it increasing now dec 10 I’m keeping pad 1 pad per day.

Seriously I don’t know what’s going on.i don’t have any server pain or cramps.

Anybody faced like this.pls reply

And keep me in your prayers.
    Pls reply.

3. mercyanburaj

mercyanburaj Bronze IL'ite

Lost baby full term due to meconium... any idea how soon can we try again?

Ps: having pcod

4. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

i dont know what to say but feeling sad and being in tears. I am giving some tips which may be useful to anyone here. Sorry if it known. But whatever i know i want to help. Did u all hear about malai vembu? Its been used for conceiving only. But before that, it is time to regain strength for your uterus. So here are few tips which i followed because even i had miscarriages before. Avoid coffee and tea first. Even if it is difficult it is ok. try to stick on. Follow kegel exercise for strengthening ur uterus. Join in some good and professional yoga centre. Only after minimum of three months after miscarriage it is recommended. IT is in kotturpuram apollo clinic third floor. Second weight loss. This really helps in conceiving faster. Third, regulating ur menstruation. due to baby loss, ur health will be weak and also menstruation will become very irregular for some people. So, regulating menses is important. please give atleast three months gap for ur next try and give the below mentioned rejuvenation for ur health. Please concentrate on regulating periods first. In the meanwhile, take one red pomegranate fruit everyday without fail. And also few pieces of papaya just before ur period time. Stop consuming it when u get periods. Consuming papaya can be stopped when u try to have a baby. Grind raw sesame seeds and jaggery powder and take this on empty stomach in the morning and evening two spoons before a week of getting ur menses (only for pcos and irregular periods). This will deftly make ur periods regular within those three months. U should also take moringa keerai almost everyday. Continue the malai vembu consumption in juice form every month during third and fourth day of ur period. This malai vembu is an ancient remedy for pcos. My mother got conceived after taking this. And also i consumed phalasarpis medicated ghee for regulating menses and to get good quality eggs. If u want to have this ghee please consult a professional ayurvedic physician before taking it. if u dont want to try, please do not try this. it is ur option but do not self medicate. i know the place where malai vembu is grown near my area. if anyone is interested in natural way of conception, i will let you know the area. Thank you all.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    mercyanburaj likes this.
  5. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

Hello ladies

I had my lmp on 3rd Jan 19. By 26th I had all signs of period but nothing. 27th n 28th entire 2 days I was having period like cramps n had severe lower back pain since last 15 days. I was very positive it is a pregnancy. Also had whitish discharge for these 2 days. But by 28th evening started having light pink discharge which became a red flow n that too extremely heavy as compared to what I normally have.
    Went to gynaec on 29th where she took all details n said it cannot be termed a mc.
    She gave medicines for stabilizing the flow. I am totally confused.
    Sorry for the detailed explanation but don't know what to do.

I have an older DS btw so all symptoms did feel like pregnancy.

6. gabluguddi

gabluguddi New IL'ite

Hi all..
    I had ifv-icsi last august at the age of 36 yrs. beta Hcg showed twins... I was so happy so relaxed everything was so good...But after 5 wks i started having excessive cramps with bright red bleeding...the entire world came to an end for me.. Got hospitalised ..Had mc. ..I was shattered completely... Health money hope everything came to ZERO.. months passed by... Again started treatment this month with ovulation induction medicines and injections... But Dr says.. The follicles are not growing... I have lost all hope.. Dont know what to do.. Cant afford another ivf. .
    Soneone please guide me.

7. pavitra177

pavitra177 Senior IL'ite

My deepest condolences that you had to go through this... Don't lose hope... God has something great for the future

My suggestion would be to take a break and start saving up for the next IVF. Do you have embryos stored. If yes then FET is a great and cheaper option.

Be positive and take good care of yourself

8. thaamaraishelvi

thaamaraishelvi New IL'ite

Dear Ladies, I had a miscarriage at week 10 6months back. Now my home pregnancy test says positive and I am in to week 5+4. I had ultrasound check up two days back. But nothing can be seen in the utrus. My GN suspects that it could be ectopic pregnancy, so she suggested to wait for two more days to see the blood test results. Today she said that my HCG level is just 200. It's too early to see any thing via ultrasound and asked me to come next week again. But during my last pregnancy, we could see blackpoint in ultrasound at week 5. I am much worried, whether my pregnancy is normal? Does my HCG level is good for 6th week pregnancy? What kind of food should be taken to increase the HCG level? Thank you very much for your reply in advance

9. googleearth

googleearth Silver IL'ite

hi thaamaraishelvi

HCG levels increase or double everyday if the pregnancy is viable. I am not sure if there are any foods to eat but basically you should take care and not stress so that the embryo decides to stick and grow. Any ultra sound before 8 weeks will not even show yolk and sac so give it time and eat foods which are good for pregnant woman or fertility.

10. pavitra177

pavitra177 Senior IL'ite

HCG of 200 is a good number. In fact my Dr said the HCG count really doesn't matter... The only viability is whether the HCG doubles in 48 hours. I am sure your gynaec would make you repeat the HCG in 48 hours.

It's too early for anything to be visible on ultrasound.

Be positive. Eat healthy and keep calm.

I will pray that your HCG doubles soon and you are blessed with a heathy LO.