Miscarriage -Topic forum

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by happyn25, Aug 23, 2014.

1. libran

libran New IL'ite

Your post brought tears to my eyes. Sending lots of love and support nyour way!

Sweety82 likes this.
  2. libran

libran New IL'ite

I lost my baby exactly a week before on aug 15th. It is pretty traumatic, a worst experience in my life. Im yet to come to terms with this, we got to do whatever we got to do. Keep faith, keep praying, who knows you might get your rainbow baby.
    I had a healthy, uncomplicated pregnancy before this and absolutely had no idea this will happen in my 2nd pregnancy. Mere thought of another baby still scares me a lot. Is there anything we can do? Can we escape our fate? No!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  3. Ash78

Ash78 New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I am new her. Greetings to everybody and my prayers to all those who are suffering in miscarriage. I am suffering three miscarriage s on a row. So, i understand the pain we are going through. I feel so depressed and hopelessness often. I would love to hear some positive stories. Can anyone share their stories so that i can see some light ahead of pur life. Baby dust to you all are in my path.

4. aditigupta0201

aditigupta0201 New IL'ite

Misscarriage is very common now days because of lifestyle, health and women's career... Go with IVF treatment.. Now a day's IVF is very easy... Just keep hope.. Good time will definatly come... Don't give up!!!