Miscarriage -Topic forum

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by happyn25, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Sahruu

Sahruu New IL'ite

Hi there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. I feel so bad for her. Miscarriages are so hard to cope with. I wish no one has to go through that. It is such a bad time. It badly affects the mental state of a person. I think she should appreciate what she has. Her husband is there for her. Which is great because many couples just break up because of infertility. I hope all goes well for her. Take care.

2. Sahruu

Sahruu New IL'ite

Hi there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. Miscarriages are devastating. They are so hard to cope with. I feel so bad for her. I wish no one has to go through that. I hope she is all right. She needs to get back in health. Check up thoroughly with a doctor. They would help her. I hope all goes well. Take care.

3. mahika36

mahika36 New IL'ite

Hello ! this is a very good initiative. Dealing with a miscarriage can be devastating. While many may pass off a miscarriage as a pregnancy that "just wasn't meant to be", these words rarely help to relieve your grief. Although a miscarriage can be an isolating experience, it doesn't have to be. Women who are or who have previously dealt with a miscarriage are often a great resource to those currently suffering from a pregnancy loss. By sharing your words with each other and sharing support with other women would be very helpful. Best of luck to every one!