Miscarriage -Topic forum

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by happyn25, Aug 23, 2014.

1. happyn25

happyn25 Bronze IL'ite

hello all,(admins)

i would request the admins to have a section for miscarriage /still born.

I personally underwent it , and would like to reach out and help others who are dealing with it . This group is really informative and supportive , hence i feel this section , would provide support and comfort for ppl to endure.

thanks

Sail, Sweety82 and (deleted member) like this.

2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear OP,

Sorry for the tough time you have gone through . May the almighty bless you soon with a healthy baby.

Noted your point dear . We will discuss and will get back to you on what could be done on this . Thanks a lot for your suggestion .

Take care and Good luck

3. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

I totally agree.

Miscarriage is more common than we realize. Add to the fact that a considerable number Indian women come from abusive (emotional and/or physical) families who cause them to miscarry in the first place.

4. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi happyn25,

May God give all ladies the strength to overcome this phase of life.. I agree with chennaiexpress, in our society, as much as the BFP is received with congratulations and gifts.. there should be a support group atleast in the family circle to give support, advice, consolation and hope and some positive words to those who face this.. And especially things to do and not.. Been there and done that!

Let us make this a sticky thread.. And I will also put in a few things that I know.
    Let us support one another..

sindmani likes this.
  5. Divs11

Divs11 New IL'ite

I had also gone through recently , it is 2 time in 4 yrs of marriage life ..I feel something better is destined for the losses .

During my both the pregnancies i had huge amount of stress and i strongly believe that is the reason.

I have learnt from my mistakes and making all effort to be extra cautious next time.

I just pray we all hold our lil ones's soon :)

6. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

Hello Friends ..&nbsp;<br><br>Thats a good idea and opinion to make a saperate forum that will bring all in one area of this issue .. now its more common and many are worried over it ..even we too faced same situation two times and now it went good ..so keep hope and pray that good times sure will come finally .............

7. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

Ladies,

I had a miscarriage too at 3 months. It was an IVF pregnancy..I had to do a d & c after that.. now I am a mommy of beautiful twins.. so please keep hope and keep trying..if you had a miscarriage,you have more chances of giving birth to your lo soon..all the best dears..

Bhavyac, beulahharry and vsharma like this.
  8. happyn25

happyn25 Bronze IL'ite

From my experience, I can say that we get to hear about so many cases just like ours , after we go thru it .And how many ppl have overcome it . Yes this pain is tough , n very hard to endure . I was pregnant with twins n it ended in 20 weeks due to complications . its tough but we have to move on i guess .
    thanks for all the support from all , lets make this post more active and share suggestions for each other

9. maluchandra

maluchandra New IL'ite

Hi everyone...
    I am now 10 weeks and 4 days pregnant ...bleeding for the last 2 days...scan done n it shows only 6 weeks growth..so its likely a miscarriage...i ve already miscarried last yr in 7 wks...i m feeling hopeless n depressed...looking for some help...i ve 5 yr DD but still this hurts n i am now in new country were all seems different...

10. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

6 weeks growth is not a miscarriage, only if there is no heart beat its miscarriage, also bleeding is common for many during pregnancy, so consult the doctor, get the scan done. Don't feel depressed or loss hope, god will soon bless you with a kid. :cool2: